SOLD Auction: Black Cat Club FDL tourney travel set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and my wife is at risk for being old...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.jpg

Seriously hope everything goes smoothly...just making stupid joke 'cause that's what I do.

Last edited:
Does the auction come with artwork usage rights on the bounty chip too? It's my favorite!

I found a small number of additional v1 bounty chips, so will include 4 in the auction.

OP also updated with the following additional info:

Auction also includes:
  • 1 x MD-50 artwork prototype promo chip
  • 4 x v1 bounty chips
  • 1 x T5
  • 1 x T5k
  • 1 x 'Born to gambol' MD-50 promo chip
  • 1 x Free drink MD-50 promo chip
  • 1 x Free roll MD-50 promo chip
  • 1 x @PokerChipsDesign card capper
100% of proceeds will go towards funding the new MD-50 cash set. Winner will also receive a sample set of those (assuming I can get the set made!!)

For those not bidding or not planning on taking part, look out for a Black Cat giveaway.

Also, I originally planned to expand the tourney set to include a T25k and T100k chip. I won't be doing this but the upshot is that I will have some additional tourney sample sets up for sale shortly (proceeds to go towards MD-50 set, again).

Into the final week (sorry, this has dragged on forever!)

Summary of what is included in the auction:

100 x Black Cat Club FDL tournament chips made by ASM, with the following breakdown:
  • 40 x T25
  • 40 x T100
  • 20 x T500
Auction also includes:
  • Artwork usage rights for all chips in the extended set (incl bounty chip)
  • 1 x T5 chip
  • 2 x T1000 chip
  • 1 x T500 chip
  • 1 x born to gambol chip
  • 1 x free drink chip
  • 1 x freeroll chip
  • 1 x MD-50 Black Cat Club cash set artwork prototype promo chip
  • 4 x v1 bounty chips
  • 1 x PokerChipsDesign MDF card capper
  • 1 x DB
You can opt to alter the breakdown by up to 10 chips, e.g. 40/50/10, if you prefer (to a 100 chip total).

You will also have the option to buy a small amount of additional chips to add on to your micro tourney set should you wish.

Give me a shout if you have any questions! :)

I wish this had been a quicker auction (shorter timeline). I just did a quick count, and I have bought 4300 chips since this auction started!! And was tempted to buy 2000 more (Deadwood and Rounders). So many amazing chips available all at once, what is a girl to do??!!

I would love to buy a set of these, but the timing is no longer good :(

Ok, I have gone 6 consecutive days without buying any chips. Maybe I can get back into this, given all those savings!!!

Must maintain 4 more days, resisting other temptations.

Please, no more epic sets posted in the next 4 days!!!!

I wish this had been a quicker auction (shorter timeline). I just did a quick count, and I have bought 4300 chips since this auction started!! And was tempted to buy 2000 more (Deadwood and Rounders). So many amazing chips available all at once, what is a girl to do??!!

I would love to buy a set of these, but the timing is no longer good :(

Ok, I have gone 6 consecutive days without buying any chips. Maybe I can get back into this, given all those savings!!!

Must maintain 4 more days, resisting other temptations.

Please, no more epic sets posted in the next 4 days!!!!

I'm not sure if I should hold a celebration or an intervention for you! ;)

Irrespective, the interest is appreciated:)

Realize I didn't set a time on this so we'll say midnight tonight GMT when Valentine's Day kicks in.

A little over 13 hrs away.

Shoot. Looks like I missed out. It isn't anywhere near Valentines Day here. :(

I have no idea when this ends. GMT? $325

We'll see what we can work out... Subject to @bivey approval.

I'm slicing a chunk off my larger tournament set as I am no longer expanding the set to incorporate T25k and T100k. So I have some extra chips. Need to do so inventory check...

I'll pm you both tomorrow (currently ill so no thinking straight).

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom