AUCTION ANNOUNCEMENT (1 Viewer)

palmgaming

Sitting Out
Reaction score
We recently made custom PGI chips for a movie being released in 2016- the studio returned the chips so we could auction them off and the proceeds go to a Masonic Charity- Until the movie release is announced the beginning of 2016 I cant say much more but the actors are well known and these chips will appear in one of the scenes.
We used the tower and spear mold from the Group Buy- we are going to try and get the case autographed by the actor but if we cant there will be a letter of authenticity included from the studio. Just letting everyone know to watch for the auction sometime in the beginning of 2016.

Just 1 set or multiple sets?

300 chips, according to the thread on CT.

I'll repost my guess from CT here: 'The House' with Will Ferrell and Amy Poehler.

Custom labelled CPS is pretty cool. I was thinking they were going to be ceramics. Should bring in a good chunk of money for a good cause, especially with signatures.

300 chips, according to the thread on CT.

I'll repost my guess from CT here: 'The House' with Will Ferrell and Amy Poehler.

Custom labelled CPS is pretty cool. I was thinking they were going to be ceramics. Should bring in a good chunk of money for a good cause, especially with signatures.

I'm guessing "the Brits are coming"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom