Auction 48ish hour auction: 1 rack of Tiger secondary $1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Do What I Want GIF by hero0fwar
Yeah me too.

$1500

Enjoy em man, I was just trying to complete my brother's set - but you guys have truly reached madness

My bid here has very little to do with acquiring these nice chips. They are just a consolation prize to whoever winds up being the highest bidder.

@liftapint has done a lot for all of us in this community, I'm just trying to help her and Morgan in their time of need. May God lay his healing hands upon them.

My bid here has very little to do with acquiring these nice chips. They are just a consolation prize to whoever winds up being the highest bidder.

@liftapint has done a lot for all of us in this community, I'm just trying to help her and Morgan in their time of need. May God lay his healing hands upon them.
Do what you feel you should do, man. But, if you're not here for the chips, why just drive up a price? That's not charity, that's a measuring contest. If you just want to help... you could do that privately.. others have, I'm sure of it.

Do what you feel you should do, man. But, if you're not here for the chips, why just drive up a price? That's not charity, that's a measuring contest. If you just want to help... you could do that privately.. others have, I'm sure of it.

You mad that the price is driven up for a charity auction just bc you don’t care about the charity and just want the chips? Go find another forum my dude

@aaron2786 has actually VERY generously donated to Morgan already.
Thank you, I appreciate that, but no one needed know that, they're free to feel how they'd like. I apologize, I didn't mean to derail the purpose of this thread, which I understand is paramount to you and your friends.

Allow me to get this back on track.

40min to go bump, boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom