Cancelled AST - Aurora Star Tournament Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5aces

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 98.6%
72   1   0
Hi,
I bought these chips from different sellers on the sec. market. My goal was to reduce the quantity to what is really needed for a single table T25-base set for T10k/T20k stacks (12/12/5/6/x). Check: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-lots-of-little-questions.67298/#post-1350844

Finally I bought 5 more 1k's and 5k's plus 10 x 25k's because I loved the colors and mostly it was impossible to get the exact quantity I was looking for.
Color's really pop in person. However I am too stupid to upload these correctly. I can send more pictures in better resolution by mail if needed.
IMG_7640.jpg

Breakdown:
  • 120 x 25
  • 120 x 100
  • 50 x 500
  • 80 x 1k (20 for color-ups)
  • 50 x 5k (5-10 for color-ups and 20 for rebuys)
  • 10 x 25k add on because I love them - potential additional rebuys
Price: 3.699$ + shipping

IMG_9771.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7628.jpg
    IMG_7628.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Looks like everything is spoken for despite the 1k‘s and 5k‘s, which are awesome.
Still hope to sell them as a set to somebody who keeps them as a set. We‘ll see…

I think this is a great idea, if you can just send me a small, one-time fee of $3,698… I’ll cover the balance and shipping!
How did i not think of that
this has been my favorite tournament set for a long time… they are so clean. My chip buying days are over tho lol

I know this sounds crazy but I'm actually set with my ASTs now. I would still be looking to pick up a barrel here or there for back ups but shipping probably makes this not worthwhile for me at the moment. Thanks @Ainton for hepping me to this (keep tagging me in future because who knows, maybe I'll want to go for three tables worth).

@5aces GLWS. Keep drinking that Altbier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom