For Sale AST - Aurora Star Tournament Set T25-base T10k/T20k starting stacks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5aces

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 98.6%
72   1   0
Final price!

Hi,
I bought these chips from different sellers on the sec. market. My goal was to reduce the quantity to what is really needed for a single table T25-base set for T10k/T20k stacks (12/12/5/6/x). Check: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-lots-of-little-questions.67298/#post-1350844
Color's really pop in person. However I am too stupid to upload these correctly. I can send more pictures in better resolution by mail if needed.

IMG_7640.jpg

IMG_9771.jpg

Pictures are from July. Chips haven't been played since this date.
I have canceled the old thread, because I thought I decided to keep them. Well, we'll see how long this thread will be open. ;)

Breakdown:
  • 120 x 25
  • 120 x 100
  • 50 x 500
  • 80 x 1k (20 for color-ups)
  • 50 x 5k (5-10 for color-ups and 20 for rebuys)
  • 10 x 25k not really needed, but I love them sold separately
Not looking to split the set, unless you want the 25k's only. I am okay, if somebody else wants to split the set, but I am looking for 1 buyer and 1 address.
Price: $3.699 $3599 + shipping (PPFF)

Edit: Shipping to US is $62 (5kg) or $82 (10kg) depending on the total kilogram including packaging.

Thanks for looking!

Sebastian

Last edited:
I really only need a rack of T100s. If anyone needs/wants any of the other denominations, PM me so we can coordinate getting the entire set and distributing on the back end. Thanks!

Status of group buy:
  • 120 x T100s
  • 20 x T500s
  • 40 x T1000s.
Anyone else interested in these?

I offered @Ainton to ship „his“ chips to an address in Germany if the split happens to avoid two times nonsense overseas shipping.

So if anybody from Germany or EU would like to save some shipping costs, I am okay to ship the chips to different addresses. Payment needs to be made in one lot for all chips. Shipping costs can be paid by each party.

o_O Love, this set. These chips are what got me into buying sets to begin with. If I didn’t have a 2 table set of tiger hotstamps I’d be all over this. GLWS all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom