• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

SOLD ASM Vascoly's sample sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The sample set consists of 6 chips on the Hourglass mold (the chips were produced by ASM about ten years ago, but have not seen much play and are in excellent condition):

5 - mandarin red
25 - Imperial Blue
100 - DG pink
500 - DG green
1000 - DG yellow
5000 - DG Arc Yellow

vascolys.jpeg

The colors of this chips are absolutely stunning with a great black inlay design.

Costs for the sample set would be 15,00$ plus shipping.

Regarding shipping: I have to ship from Germany, so shipping costs for a padded envelope would be another 8$.

Maybe somebody would volunteer to arrange shipping of the sample sets within the US to reduce shipping price/way for each sample set (I would send all the sets to him/her - and he/her receives 1-2 sets for free as a compensation). Otherwise set price including shipping would be 25,00$.

I have 15 full sample sets available - Payment via Paypal for friends!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If we have multiples interested in sets shipping to the US I would be willing to do us reship and take a sample set
@FordPickup92 - that would be great ... I guess domestic shipment within US would save some $ for everyone

I suggest to wait some more days and then i'll make a list (if everyone is fine with that)

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom