SOLD ASM CSQ Custom Hotstamp Solids (1350 chips) - Price Drop! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1pe

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
These are ASM custom hot stamped chips with denoms on one side and someone's initial's on the opposite side. The initials are mostly "TM" and some are "CR" (seems to be on the $5's only).

Breakdown (and condition, based on http://www.ccgtcc.com/education/conditions.pdf):

$1 x 680 (pink; majority are Average condition; some in Well-Used condition primarily in regards to the hot stamps)
$5 x 428 (mustard; majority are Average condition; some in Well-Used condition primarily in regards to the hot stamps)
$10 x 244 (purple; majority are Slightly-Used condition; these are by far in the best shape out of the lot, they don't look like they've been used much if at all)

1352 total chips
$5260 total bank

I picked these up from a garage sale and they were in pretty rough condition. All chips have been cleaned (most via ultrasonic, some by hand), air dried, and lightly oiled (hand oiled with pressure, let sat, and wiped dry 12-24 hours later). They look worlds better than they did when I picked them up originally.

Please note that some of these were jammed into cast aluminum racks and sat in a garage for who knows how long. Due to that, a few chips exhibit minor warpage. I've weeded out the worst offenders, but I'm sure I didn't catch them all (you can see one in one of the close-up pictures of stacks below). It's not something I've noticed during play, or any of my players have commented on.

I've used these primarily to run .10/.20 single table games ($1/$2 blinds, chips on the table are worth 10% of face value). They've worked well for that and so they also should work well for a 1/1 game or a modest 1/2 game.

Asking $525 shipped (CONUS) for the lot.

Case and racks not included. Not willing to split at this time, unless the whole set is spoken for.

DSC_2806.JPG DSC_2809.JPG DSC_2811.JPG DSC_2816.JPG DSC_2817.JPG DSC_2821.JPG DSC_2822.JPG DSC_2826.JPG DSC_2827.JPG DSC_2828.JPG DSC_2832.JPG DSC_2833.JPG DSC_2834.JPG

Last edited:
Very cool. If I didn't have plans for something else already, I probably couldn't resist.

GLWS!

p.s. my initials are TM

Very cool. If I didn't have plans for something else already, I probably couldn't resist.

GLWS!

p.s. my initials are TM

These chips (literally) have your name written all over them! :whistle: :whistling:

Got my Warnake boxes now and ready to ship! Bumpity bump bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom