ARTWORK for the custom artwork group buy US/CAN CARDS MOLD (2 Viewers)

SeanGecko

4 of a Kind
Reaction score

Pioneer Club FINAL-edges-db (1).jpg
Picture_20200714_165436878.jpg

DAV2.png

Please post here and discuss.

Last edited:
Opinions welcome. Unsure of few design and colors choices.

Made designs for all cash denominations in case I wanted other denoms, but decided to stick with the original 4 I ordered and just get extras of quarters, $1s, $5s, & $25s for the GB.

Redesigned the $100 after one of the charcoal chips with the same edgespots and close to similar colors. However, I realized I doubt I'll ever have $100 chips in play for my cash games. If I ever were to get to $100 buy-in games, it'd be 25c/50c for 200BB max. And with the extras I'm ordering, it should be enough for several hundo buy-ins for a full 9-table. So instead I used the $100 design for my T100 chip as you'll see below.

ACES_Cash_FINAL.png

Unsure about the T500 & T20k. Originally the T20k was going to be pink with navy blue and yellow edgespots but thought it felt close to the T1k chip, so I made it blue. I do like it, but for some reason I feel I could be better, but maybe once I see a photo of it printed it may convince me to go with it.

I do like the T500 as is, but I have a small feeling in me it could be better at least in terms of colors, but see below for how it came out printed on a chip.

I really like the T5K based off of the Aria $5000 cash chip, but like the idea of a pink T5K. Also when I saw above in this thread of the same chip as the T5K edgespots but the base is pink and the red edgespot is orange, I started liking it more. If I did that, then I could make the base of the T20k white with different colored edgespots.

EDIT: Made a color change in the T20k from Pink to Orange, and liking it much more. Will stick with thick color/design for the T20k.

ACES_Tournament_FINAL.png

Was originally gonna go with this T100 as seen below, along with the original color idea I had for my T20k (which at first was going to be T10k but thankfully decided to go T20k to fulfill my needs). Also you can see the T500 has a more pinkish purple that I do like more than the original vector art for the chip that makes me want to go with the colors after all, especially when looking at Bosco's old promo photos that had them in it.
1594857215387.png

Last edited:
Still tweaking the spot patterns, but this is pretty close to final. I created three inlay designs all black background based and then mocked this up as part of an inside joke for our group. Now I am actually liking this as an idea although it will need to be refined if I go with it.

Cash + tournament and the $100 will serve double duty.

Critiques welcomed. Also happy to provide the final design to anyone else.

5FCC1301-CD84-4B28-B168-27413F4A2319.jpeg

Still tweaking the spot patterns, but this is pretty close to final. I created three inlay designs all black background based and then mocked this up as part of an inside joke for our group. Now I am actually liking this as an idea although it will need to be refined if I go with it.

Cash + tournament and the $100 will serve double duty.

Critiques welcomed. Also happy to provide the final design to anyone else.

View attachment 495652

oh snap, this has GOT to be made into a dealer button

Micro cash set available for piggybacking. The edge spots will have slight differences on them (one for each side of the chip), as they were designed with irregularities to mimic the edge spots on a clay chip. There are two version of the pink chips - a $2 version and a $2.50 snapper. I also have dealer buttons that will be made to accompany this chip set.

Quicksilver-75 Mockup - GREEN NEW.jpgQuicksilver-75 Mockup - ORANGE NEW.jpgQuicksilver-75 Mockup - BLUE NEW.jpgQuicksilver-75 Mockup - PINK NEW $2.jpgQuicksilver-75 Mockup - PINK NEW.jpgQuicksilver-75 Mockup - YELLOW NEW.jpgQuicksilver-75 Mockup - BLACK NEW.jpgQuicksilver-75 Mockup - WHITE NEW.jpg

NUTS DEALER - BLACK.PNGNUTS DEALER - RED.PNG

Last edited:
New China Club (FDLMold)_PREVIEW.jpg

No need for my permission to piggyback. You do need Timinater's permission though.
Playing with an order of 125/125/225/225/425/225 = 1350 chips.
Can play 5c/10c, 10c/20c, 10c/25c, and 25c/50c nl/pl very easily. 50c/$1 nl/pl too if it doesn't get too out of hand. $1/$2 would need a rack of 20s at least, but if I'm playing those stakes I can afford another set of chips.

What's funny is that in most of my life I go as David. But David's doesn't quite have that same feel to it.

Maybe I gotta go by Dave from now on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom