Aria tournament set who produce this chips? (1 Viewer)

Which set exactly? The clay house mold 43 mm used in SHRB are Paulson but I think they have plastic BJ for some of their other tourney sets

And as for cost, for Aria I’d assume they got a pretty good deal from GPI. For you or me, we can’t get em

I think the clay
1614746618901.png

1614746640182.png

I saw on PokerGo

I think someone in the past (one of our Australian members?) had duplicated the inlay art and the colours of the Aria (and probably Bellagio) chips to a ceramic manufacturer out of China through Alibaba.

I think someone in the past (one of our Australian members?) had duplicated the inlay art and the colours of the Aria (and probably Bellagio) chips to a ceramic manufacturer out of China through Alibaba.
I like the sound of that will have to look for more information.

I have not tried this but seen my nephews do it and it is amazingly easy. OF course the higher resolution requires more work
You can take a picture of the chip and then convert it to a vector file on this web page.

https://vectormagic.com/

I think one or two images are free(n0t sure if its for students only) then online is 10 bucks a month and u can cancel anytime.
plenty of how to videos if you want to edit and get into the nitty gritty of the artwork.

actually a google search bought many websites that offer the conversion, so i am not sure what isthe cheapest and which one is easy.

Using a vector app to convert a bitmap is great for artwork or photos, but not when the original art is mostly type. It isn’t always the best at fine detail, and the type will suffer the most from this.
You’ll get better results recreating the design using the appropriate typefaces. It will be much sharper and true to the letterforms.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom