Need Art help, PNG to Vector file! (1 Viewer)

Vectorizer.io isn't free though, right? You need to purchase credits and then use those credits for downloads?

Vectorizer.io isn't free though, right? You need to purchase credits and then use those credits for downloads?
It’s free 5 times per day or $5 for one month non-recurring unlimited. It is far and away the best online vectorizer that I have found (other than manually vectorizing). It is both very customizable as well as simply great at what it does.

If anyone else has anything better please let me know because I use this a lot.

It’s free 5 times per day or $5 for one month non-recurring unlimited. It is far and away the best online vectorizer that I have found (other than manually vectorizing). It is both very customizable as well as simply great at what it does.

Gonna have to try this with something

How in the world do you sign up for a membership? I feel stupid.

I can find the pricing page and the upload page (as well as a legacy page for previously existing members), but I can't for the life of me find an account signup page.

How in the world do you sign up for a membership? I feel stupid.

I can find the pricing page and the upload page (as well as a legacy page for previously existing members), but I can't for the life of me find an account signup page.
Oh they just changed it! You are right now they are using a credit system. I have been using this religiously for a year or two and they must have changed it in the last two weeks.

My membership ends tomorrow so I will have to look into the this credits thing.

FE2224EE-8BFE-452B-A22C-7D906E155814.jpeg

I’ve been using the full version of VectorMagic for years, love it.
No idea if the web version offers all of the same functionality.

Oh they just changed it! You are right now they are using a credit system. I have been using this religiously for a year or two and they must have changed it in the last two weeks.
Oh thank god, I felt really, really inept for a moment!

That sucks, but it looks like credits/downloads aren't super expensive.

Oh thank god, I felt really, really inept for a moment!

That sucks, but it looks like credits/downloads aren't super expensive.
I actually like this better. As it says you can also share your credits code. I was happy paying the $5mo (no commitment) while I was in the middle of a project. You won’t use the full 1000 credits so it’s now effectively $3.33mo for 3 months plus you can share the code.

In comparison VectorMagic is $20mo or $300 outright.

edit: oops it’s Euros not USD.

Either way it seems way worth it.

I submitted a couple of images to vectorfactory and they were between $15-$17 each, had to wait about 36 hours to get them back. On the plus side, you can request specifics from the artist assigned to your job, but I feel like for images that aren't complex, this site is probably a much better option.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom