Reshipping (ordering closed) Aria’s Tribute Cards Mold SAMPLE Sets US/CAN (1 Viewer)

Can I cancel this? Im going to get in the group buy #3.

Any update on timing for these?
All your chips need to come to me first, then I'll ship to Luke. Then he will ship you each of you. Unfortunately I am out of town for the holidays. I sure thought they would have been here earlier this month. But they're coming now and currently scheduled for delivery on 12/28. I won't be back home until 1/4/22 so I will contact UPS and try to get them to deliver them that day or soon thereafter.

The chips arrived to me Saturday afternoon and I have repacked all orders. Everyone's sample set(s) will be in the mail today.

If anyone is still looking for a full 14 chip Aria's tribute sample set, I do have a few sample sets remaining (see OP for details).

Thank you to all that participated in this sample set GB.

Last edited:
The chips arrived to me Saturday afternoon and I have repacked all orders. Everyone's sample set(s) will be in the mail today.

If anyone is still looking for a full 14 chip Aria's tribute sample set, I do have a few sample sets remaining (see OP for details).

any sets still available?

Are sample sets still available?

Any sample sets still available? I know there is a GB open for the 43mm but hoping to snag a sample set/set of the 39mm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom