• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Argosy+ (1 Viewer)

Those prices are still too high for these though, especially with the wear that they have on them!

I got them. I made a slightly better deal than what's listed. I will clean them up, and rehab them the best I can. The Argosy's have a hotstamp on them, and the pinks are a barrel of snappers that also have the hotstamp - likely removable with non-acetone nail polish. Will report on their condition when I get them.

i'm going to miss seeing these pop up in my craigslist searches :)

I picked up 249 of the Crown chips on Craigslist last year. 99 of the pink snappers, 50 of the $25 and 100 $1.

I would be interested in a couple racks on the $5 if you want to sell any.

Thanks
Grant

If you decide the cancelled Argosy $1s need a new home, let me know I have a rack they could live in.

If you decide the cancelled Argosy $1s need a new home, let me know I have a rack they could live in.

Wow, all of a sudden this thread has turned into some sort of pre-sale. Okay, BiggyT, you're first in line. Do you prefer the cancellation hotstamp be left on, or do you want it removed? I probably will need to move the $1's and $25's at the same time.

Leave them on, mine currently are stamped. I actually have plenty of $25 but if you need to package together at a lower price, we can talk, and would not be sad if someone else took them.

Absolutely, Grant, I'll keep you in mind. I'll just need some time to receive and inspect it, then clean them up nice and pretty for posting!

Thanks! Anything your willing to sell to me I would handle clean-up / stamp clean up. You have to be very careful with some colours otherwise they will fade (similar to the water temp when cleaning chips). I would also be interested in the barrel of pink snappers if you decide to sell (and any Crown $25s).

Thanks,
Grant

Great pick up guys. I talked to him a while ago and he didn't want to negotiate at all.... Berny comes in clutch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom