Are hot dogs (in buns) sandwiches? (2 Viewers)

Are hot dogs (in buns) sandwiches?

• Yes

Votes: 109 41.8%
  • No

Votes: 152 58.2%

• Total voters
These above foods do not have sliced meat in between 2 slices of bread, but still have sandwich in their official name.

I still stand pat that a hot dog is not a sandwich. Technically speaking, it is no different than a sausage sandwich or a breaded steak sandwich.

So this blows the hot dog not a sandwich thing completely out of the water.
32c8524a561a5890fb6d812da2a8cfb3.gif

These above foods do not have sliced meat in between 2 slices of bread, but still have sandwich in their official name.

I still stand pat that a hot dog is not a sandwich. Technically speaking, it is no different than a sausage sandwich or a breaded steak sandwich.
1. Go to any restaurant, kiosk, cart, etc. that serves hot dogs.
2. Order a hot dog.
3. You will receive a piece of meat inside of a bun, not just a piece of meat.

A hot dog is a sandwich. QED.

Also, proof by contradiction:
1. Go to any restaurant, kiosk, cart, etc. that serves hot dogs.
2. Order a hot dog sandwich.
3. You will receive an odd stare. Then, at best they will repeat your order as "a hot dog," at worst they might ask you to leave before they call the police.

I know the forum is all about the hot dog roller but I put 10 polish dogs and 6 hot dogs in a water bath in a crockpot last night. It was perfect. After finishing cleaning up, I pulled a piping hot dog out of the pot at 2am and it was still delicious 9hrs after going into the bath!

Also, it’s a sandwich if I put the same stuff I’d put on a burger.

Skip to 2:50 … Jerry is skeptical, but George closes the door on this fierce debate

Was goofing off Spider-Man 2 after getting the platinum trophy. Spider-Man officially settles the debate.

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom