Apache Rack Sale (4 Viewers)

Sigh - Of course a housemate picked up the damn package and put it in the garage without notifying me...
Apologies for the misunderstanding - so happy they are here...

After over a year here and 13k chips later I’ve only recently discovered how useful and versatile these racks are. Sure there’s room to wiggle but they handle 43mm IHC perfectly instead of me fitting 4 barrels to a box. They allow mixing of different chip diameters so I can keep my sample sets together instead of splitting the 39mm and 43mms. They stack easily and securely without the paranoia (at least mine) of uneven pressure distribution or pressure points due to injection mold sites leading to chip damage. Fear of slightly different chip thickness (TRK vs Paulson vs variance) leading to damage is gone. And they even fit inside a standard chip carrier, allowing me to conveniently bring a rack of 43mm along instead of separately or having to use my industrial carrier. Thanks Josh!

1665763948544.jpeg

Will you please provide overall outside dimensions? I have a box I would like to use these in and I think these will fit stacked but not sure. Thanks in advance.

noob question: is it OK to stack 6-8 of these long-term on a desk, for display? Or is it any gimmick/precaution one should be aware of?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom