Anyone willing to share design? (1 Viewer)

BigSlickTux

Two Pair
Reaction score
I am learning vector graphics and am using Inkscape. I am using chip templates that I have found on this forum to design chips. However, the templates I have do not have a specific edge spot pattern that I really like. Does anyone have a .ai or .svg file they would be willing to share just for this one chip? You can remove any label design you have as I just want the chip template. The chip design I am requesting is the T25,000 Aria pictured below. Thanks in advance.
3DAF3261-2246-4CA0-9D7A-15D6DFCDC7EB.jpeg

I think I linked to this in your other thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...phics-useful-for-tina-anita-cards-mold.81302/

@eightyWon created a great resource and it does include the edge spot pattern you’re looking for:

View attachment 1115900

Bottom-left should do the trick.
I appreciate the link and yes I am using some of those templates. That design is different though. The pattern I want is the red T25,000. Four triangles with the small rectangle through two of them.

I appreciate the link and yes I am using some of those templates. That design is different though. The pattern I want is the red T25,000. Four triangles with the small rectangle through two of them.
Sorry reading comprehension fail. I’ll see if I can help you later this evening.

This is fantastic! Wondering if you also happen to have the T500 edge spot design file too (3 stripes)

This is perfect thank you so much! And thank you to all the amazing graphic designers who put these together

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom