• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Anyone in denver? (1 Viewer)

CherryTree

Two Pair
Reaction score
Is there anyone in Denver willing to help me out with a local chip pickup/shipment? I would pay you a fee!

Thanks! Okay, I'm on my drive home. When I get there, I can send you a more detailed message.

Booo!

IMG_3296.jpg

You can not post anything, anywhere regarding any sort of deal if you want to close it. There are jackasses on this board that will spoil a deal for you simply because they didn't/can't get it.

Sorry to hear about this.

You can not post anything, anywhere regarding any sort of deal if you want to close it. There are jackasses on this board that will spoil a deal for you simply because they didn't/can't get it.

Sorry to hear about this.

Well the shitty part was that I wanted to rebuild my set then sell the other chips at an extremely discounted rate and donate some to a giveaway.

I emailed the guy early afternoon (before your post) just to see if he was willing to ship (he wasn't). I gave up easily, did not try to offer him more money. Possibly his inbox was lighting up and that was enough to tell him they were undervalued.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom