Wanted Anyome knows if minty fresh HS Cleve pri $500 exist? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kareth

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm looking forward to replace my secondary 500$ in the set with something a bit brighter - thus the thought about the primaries.

Anyone knows if there are any minty chips mixed here and there? I got nothing even close in my barrel, but maybe it's possible to harvest from here.

Let me know if you got anything close to mint in your batch (even if you're not willing to sell), thanks!

I'm looking forward to replace my secondary 500$ in the set with something a bit brighter - thus the thought about the primaries.

Anyone knows if there are any minty chips mixed here and there? I got nothing even close in my barrel, but maybe it's possible to harvest from here.

Let me know if you got anything close to mint in your batch (even if you're not willing to sell), thanks!

I had about 3-4 racks of these, and these are the best chips I found

cherry picked 500s 02.jpg

I have 120 of them. I'll go throught them later tonight. How many secondaries do you have? Can I get dibs?

I went through mine and all 120 are like the ones above. They are not mint but all clean and have sharp edges. No fleabites

I had about 3-4 racks of these, and these are the best chips I found

View attachment 88215

How is the condition on the front of the chip? Does it still have any structure or is everything already smooth?

I have 120 of them. I'll go throught them later tonight. How many secondaries do you have? Can I get dibs?

Ive got just 40. I'm also not sure if I'm gonna sell - definitely not before I find replacement.

I went through mine and all 120 are like the ones above. They are not mint but all clean and have sharp edges. No fleabites

Same as above, is the front already perfectly smooth?

How is the condition on the front of the chip? Does it still have any structure or is everything already smooth?

Ive got just 40. I'm also not sure if I'm gonna sell - definitely not before I find replacement.

Same as above, is the front already perfectly smooth?

I'll have to check after I put my kids to sleep

They all have crosshatching still, if that's what you're asking. I'd say they are in excellent to near mint condition. But I don't think you'll find any in mint/new condition. I had about 400 of these chips and never saw a single one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom