Any Limit Hold Em Vlogs? (1 Viewer)

ngmcs8203

Flush
Reaction score
Does anyone vlog limit hold ‘em? I just found out someone I know has been playing high stakes limit hold ‘em for a long time and got curious if there was anyone out there vlogging the game. It’s such a niche, but with some vlogging PLO, I thought maybe there were a few out there doing it with the limit game. Maybe not.

Kyle Kitagawa (CaliKid on IG/Twitter) used to play a lot of like $20/40 $40/80 limit hold em in the Bay and LA and post about it, but he mostly plays NL tourneys now I think. Seems like most of the higher stakes LHE games are drying up. Personally you'd have to pay me a decent hourly rate to even sit at a LHE table and not gouge my eyes out...

I made my online bankroll playing limit. However, LHE and poker vlogs are really two mutually exclusive age brackets.

Heck, I love limit and other vlogs, but I doubt I could watch a limit Holdem vlog. I've seen a limit mixed game or two on the you tubes though.

Yea I played 3/6 and 6/12 back in the day. To have him tell me he plays 100/200 was wild. Not only because he was playing such high stakes, but that because the game existed still. Are Cali games the biggest ones?

I figured at least someone would try it. We all at one time read Sklansky’s and Jones’ books, right? Or was that just me lol

Vlogs aren't conducive to fixed / spread limit betting structures. You can't build drama or suspense if you get check-raised on the turn for one big bet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom