Any interest in MGM National Harbor $2 chips? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’m just saying that they’re rare / difficult to get my hands on...

As players take them home, they’ll have to order more (this same thing happened with the $2 chips at MDLive)...
When. Last time I was at Live, there were about 50 racks behind the cage. They’re only used in the 1/2 game though, and they will only sell from the cart

When. Last time I was at Live, there were about 50 racks behind the cage. They’re only used in the 1/2 game though, and they will only sell from the cart

i worked at live for 1.5 years... they stopped using $2 chips for the 4/8 games because they were running short...

they primarily used them for the $2 bonus drop these days (things may have since changed)....

I picked up a $2 MD Live chip after a winning session at $1/3 NL last month. They seemed to be readily available in the 1/3 game, although the chip I brought home is pretty beat up so I don’t know if there are enough excellent/good chips to be harvested.

I wasn’t really looking out for them though, so no idea how many were behind the cage in the poker room.

I picked up a $2 MD Live chip after a winning session at $1/3 NL last month. They seemed to be readily available in the 1/3 game, although the chip I brought home is pretty beat up so I don’t know if there are enough excellent/good chips to be harvested.

I wasn’t really looking out for them though, so no idea how many were behind the cage in the poker room.

They primarily use them for their bonus drop these days... they used to use them in their limit games... not so much these days...

I doubt they have them in the numbers they used to have... I guess players were taking them home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom