Any interest in MGM National Harbor $2 chips? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bordizzle

Two Pair
Reaction score
So... I can prolly get my hands on a few racks of these... these have just recently been rolled out / have seen very little use / edges are still razor sharp...

Tryna gauge interest at this point / offers welcome...

Hollerrrrzzzzzzzz
51788BAA-97CD-4F43-BF37-262A3782954E.jpeg
51788BAA-97CD-4F43-BF37-262A3782954E.jpeg

that be epic walking out with 10 racks lol

they only have roughly 30 racks atm.... they were supposed to get 100..... not sure what the hold up is for the rest... i think they were originally going to roll them out for the 4/8 game, but have since reconsidered.... so they use them for 6/12 & 8/16 limit games only (prolly why they're content with 30 racks)....

10 racks is possible - if a game is currently running.... i've done it playing the pink chip game at Horseshoe in Baltimore.... but table games at the 'Shoe has been hording them / they're tougher to get a hold of...

my guess is, chip savants like us pocket them :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You making an RHC set? I thought you were THC all the way.

I prefer THC 100 percent. Wife and I are back on the Dave Ramsey bandwagon, few more things to pay off, but I still want some nice chips to host with so an RHC set made sense for now. I actually downgraded to a full Cinci set and the only THC chips I have left are Lucky Derby and El Dorado lol. Give it a short amount of time and I'll be back to spending way too much money on THC chips.

I prefer THC 100 percent. Wife and I are back on the Dave Ramsey bandwagon, few more things to pay off, but I still want some nice chips to host with so an RHC set made sense for now. I actually downgraded to a full Cinci set and the only THC chips I have left are Lucky Derby and El Dorado lol. Give it a short amount of time and I'll be back to spending way too much money on THC chips.
As I recall Dave Ramsey does recommend RHC chips if you absolutely have to buy a Paulson set. He said the flea bites don't bug him all that much.

As I recall Dave Ramsey does recommend RHC chips if you absolutely have to buy a Paulson set. He said the flea bites don't bug him all that much.

I remember that podcast well. Baby step 2 is sell THC chips and buy RHC chips, because even though we are strictly budgeting, no one should have to play with dice chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom