Any fellow PCF dealers? (1 Viewer)

I've been known to deal here and there. I suppose I'm technically a professional since I am hired to deal every so often.

Home games are fun to deal.

pretty much have to input how much each pot was and allocate it to each player
What??? Seriously you have to track the money moving around the table? What an amazing waste of time and energy. What is the reason for that? It sounds horrible.

Probably for statistics purposes, as a cost accountant we often need to run ROI Revenue report for department/unit often
I'm pretty sure he deals poker. I can understand tracking money in/ out in table games. But not players money moving around a poker table.

And that's why we deal and the pros manage their expenses, and come out profitable. Haha.

It took me a long time to figure it out. But most of these guys playing the bigger games are doing it for a living. I use to expect huge tips on huge pots. But when you think about it, that would eventually kill a mid size game in the long run. I'm not saying it's good to stiff the dealer. But a dollar a hand is good. And $2 or more is great.

How rare is it to not get tipped on a hand? Not tipping at all is ice cold.

How rare is it to not get tipped on a hand? Not tipping at all is ice cold

In smaller games, maybe 10% of hands dealt. Mostly small pots and thats understandable. And then you have the rare breed of player who never/ rarely tip. That is ice cold. But still, if you're getting $1-$2 the other 90% of hands it still adds up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom