Another Tuesday Night hand #1 (1 Viewer)

nobody else on the club draw? crazy.

if you were deeper and still had money behind, that ace on the river would have been such an amazing feeling. Always nice when a k high draw turns into the nuts. Nice hand!

And that one person was on bottom 2? yeesh.

nobody else on the club draw? crazy.

if you were deeper and still had money behind, that ace on the river would have been such an amazing feeling. Always nice when a k high draw turns into the nuts. Nice hand!

And that one person was on bottom 2? yeesh.
I'm guessing his thinking was my hand was polarized with my 5-bet, and if I only had an overpair he was in decent shape. And If I had aces he had a blocker to me hitting a set.

I'm guessing his thinking was my hand was polarized with my 5-bet, and if I only had an overpair he was in decent shape. And If I had aces he had a blocker to me hitting a set.
Flop I can potentially see that - but multiway I think he has to get away from that on the turn without the flush draws/wrap/a set/or even top 2 or a 3 pair hand

Flop I can potentially see that - but multiway I think he has to get away from that on the turn without the flush draws/wrap/a set/or even top 2 or a 3 pair hand
Well if that was his thinking the turn is a pretty good card for him, it shouldn't help my range that much. I'd definitely have to fold just aces, and seriously think about folding if I didn't pick up another flush draw.

Well if that was his thinking the turn is a pretty good card for him, it shouldn't help my range that much. I'd definitely have to fold just aces, and seriously think about folding if I didn't pick up another flush draw.
Heads up I can see it. Multiway though you're beat, or fading so many straight and flush outs at that point that you are effectively already beat.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that these "strat" threads are just a giant con to trick us into playing at Chippies table at the SOP?

These threads are the worst slow roll humble brag I’ve ever seen

Edit:

Don’t get me wrong. I do enjoy seeing the hand laid out by the numbers
Actually impressed I had so much equity in this one. :)

These threads are the worst slow roll humble brag I’ve ever seen

Edit:

Don’t get me wrong. I do enjoy seeing the hand laid out by the numbers
Actually impressed I had so much equity in this one. :)
A lot of strat threads are either bad beat stories or humble brags. I enjoy them though. I’m waiting to star in one of Chippies threads one of these days lol. Just a matter of time!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom