Reshipping (ordering closed) Another Statesman bridge jumbo run to USA (2 Viewers)

Hate to point this out, but this thread is still marked as "Interest" but it seems we are past that phase.

Looks like I missed the boat. If anybody can spare a deck (preferably green but I'll take anything) I'd really like to give these a try. After WAB II, I realized no more COPAG - need to try something new.

Looks like I missed the boat. If anybody can spare a deck (preferably green but I'll take anything) I'd really like to give these a try. After WAB II, I realized no more COPAG - need to try something new.
These are very good. I won a set and was very pleased with them. If you can get Fournier's, those are excellent.

I have this same feeling too, I did six copag setups for the price of five on Black Friday and I am getting crazy thumbnail issues right now.

The decks are on their way to me. Below is the list I compiled along with the reshipping costs previously discussed. Please confirm your information is correct. (Edit: No need to comment unless it's incorrect, or confirm it's correct in PM to me with your address.)

I have two people (@Frank and @MichaelBubly) who are combining their shipping with @Mesnik44. Did I miss anyone else?

UsernameGreenBrownTotal DecksReshipping CostAddressPaid
@amigocrm336$10Yes
@Chris Manzoni224$10Yes
@davesilver88112$6*Yes
@Dizeee23336$10
@Dugthefish224$10Yes
@Frank224w/@Mesnik44N/A
@garage_logician202$6*Yes
@Grimace224$10 (U.S. Address)Yes
@JRald07336$10Yes
@Mesnik445510 (4+4)$20 (U.S. Address)Yes
@MichaelBubly224w/@Mesnik44N/A
@nlhenerd101020$20
@Ocharacato224$10
@PogBoom112$6*Yes
@postmanpete224$10Yes
@RansomStoddard5510$11Yes
@rjdev7112$6*Yes
@rusmon112$6*Yes
@rustycheerio112$6*Yes
@SteveZip112$6*Yes
@suited67336$10Yes
@TheBigTater224$10Yes
@TheOffalo224N/AN/A
@wickedwonka121112$6*Yes
*Optional: Add $1 for insurance. This applies only to 2-decks shipments, which will be sent via USPS First Class Package service, which includes tracking but not insurance. (All shipments w/3+ decks will be sent via Priority Mail, which includes tracking and insurance.)

I am not collecting payment yet (want to receive the decks first), but please PM me your mailing address, so I can compile that information in preparation for reshipping.
Thanks so much for your reshipping help. Much appreciated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom