Reshipping (ordering closed) Another Statesman bridge jumbo run to USA (2 Viewers)

Since I'm reshipping these, I'm sure I'll have FOMO if I don't get some for myself! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Green - 2
Brown - 2

FYI - Here's how much reshipping will be to U.S. addresses:

1-2 decks: $6 (includes tracking, +$1 for insurance)
3-8 decks: $10 (includes tracking/insurance)
9-16 decks: $11 (includes tracking/insurance)

Edit: In case combining orders ends up with more than 16 decks in one shipment, reshipping for up to ~40 decks would be $20, including tracking/insurance.

Seems like all the Canadian orders in this thread have U.S. addresses, but here's how much reshipping would be directly to Canada:

1-4 decks: $18 USD (includes tracking/insurance)
5-7 decks: $22 USD (includes tracking/insurance)
8-10 decks: $31 USD (includes tracking/insurance)

Any other international reshipping, please reach out and I'll get you an estimate.

Last edited:
Since I'm reshipping these, I'm sure I'll have FOMO if I don't get some for myself! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Green - 2
Brown - 2

FYI - Here's how much reshipping will be to U.S. addresses:

1-2 decks: $6 (includes tracking, +$1 for insurance)
3-8 decks: $10 (includes tracking/insurance)
9-16 decks: $11 (includes tracking/insurance)

Seems like all the Canadian orders in this thread have U.S. addresses, but here's how much reshipping would be directly to Canada:

1-4 decks: $18 USD (includes tracking/insurance)
5-7 decks: $22 USD (includes tracking/insurance)
8-10 decks: $31 USD (includes tracking/insurance)

Any other international reshipping, please reach out and I'll get you an estimate.

For the Lower Mainlanders of BC, I can get them shipped to Blaine, and I will distribute when I see you next, if that works.

For the Lower Mainlanders of BC, I can get them shipped to Blaine, and I will distribute when I see you next, if that works.
I added this to my comment above, but in case combining orders ends up with more than 16 decks in one shipment, reshipping (within U.S.) for up to ~40 decks would be $20, including tracking/insurance.

Edit: @xdan just for my own planning purposes, when do you expect to place the order and when might they arrive in the States, rough estimate?

Double Edit: Paid!

Last edited:
im up to around 60+ decks.
thats enough to get the ball rolling.

$13.35AU per deck based on xe.com.

if you want to start sending money via PayPal FF / daniellyons82@hotmail.com

just put your username in the reference. DONT mention PCF.

@Mesnik44 @MichaelBubly @Chris Manzoni @postmanpete @rjdev7 @rusmon @RansomStoddard @garage_logician @Grimace @Ocharacato @Dugthefish @suited67 @JRald07 @wickedwonka121 @TheBigTater @SteveZip
Money sent, thanks again for dong this!

Chris

I added this to my comment above, but in case combining orders ends up with more than 16 decks in one shipment, reshipping (within U.S.) for up to ~40 decks would be $20, including tracking/insurance.

Edit: @xdan just for my own planning purposes, when do you expect to place the order and when might they arrive in the States, rough estimate?

Double Edit: Paid!
Hey mate
It’s nearly lunch time Wednesday for me.
I’ll give it to Friday.
Ship Saturday morning granted all is paid for.

Allow 2 weeks.
I’ve had packages arrive in 10 days.

Dog Reaction GIF

Hi All
see updated payments

waiting for:
@Dugthefish @suited67 @wickedwonka121 @SteveZip @Ocharacato @garage_logician @rusmon @tentoesdown @Dizeee23

Happy to accept more addons.
got room for about 20 decks left if anyone is interested.

GREENBROWN
TheOffalo
2​
2​
paid
michael bubly
2​
2​
paid
chris manzoni
2​
2​
paid
postman pete
2​
2​
paid
mesnik44
5​
5​
paid
rjdev7
1​
1​
paid
dugthefish
2​
2​
suited67
3​
3​
jrald07
3​
3​
paid
wickedwonka
1​
1​
TheBigTater
2​
2​
paid
SteveZip
1​
1​
Ocharacato
2​
2​
Grimace
2​
2​
paid
garage_logician
2​
0​
rannsomstoddard
5​
5​
paid
rusmon
1​
1​
PogBoom
1​
1​
paid
tentoesdown
1​
1​
dizeee23
3​
3​

I can send anytime, but unsure of how the "reshipping" works. Who do I talk to about that?

Paid. Where do we put the address? Im new here.
@xdan
@Dizeee23
I believe the way this works is that all of the orders will be shipped from @xdan in AUS to @TheOffalo in the US. Then once @TheOffalo receives them they will break the order down and PM each of us for payment and addresses. @TheOffalo will ship your order and send you a message with the tracking number (if available)

Paid. Where do we put the address? Im new here.
@xdan
I can send anytime, but unsure of how the "reshipping" works. Who do I talk to about that?
@Mesnik44 has it exactly right. You pay @xdan first the $9/deck, which includes him shipping all cards to me. @Dugthefish, you should pay sooner rather than later so the order can be placed.

Then once I receive the cards, I will PM each of you to get your address and let you know how much reshipping is from me to you and how to pay me (I can do PPFF, Venmo, or Zelle).

@tentoesdown do you have U.S. address or would I be reshipping to Canada? It’s pretty expensive to ship just 2 decks to Canada (see costs above).

@Dizeee23 your geo-flag in your profile says you’re in the Philippines (but that’s based on IP so if you’re using a VPN it may show a country different than where you actually are). Are you in the U.S. (or have an U.S. shipping address)?

I’m glad to reship anywhere but I’d think it’d be cheaper to ship directly from Australia to Philippines (if @xdan is willing to ship your order separately).

4 left to pay.
112 decks all up!

@Frank
@Ocharacato
@tentoesdown
@rustycheerio

GREENBROWN
TheOffalo
2​
2​
paid
michael bubly
2​
2​
paid
chris manzoni
2​
2​
paid
postman pete
2​
2​
paid
mesnik44
5​
5​
paid
rjdev7
1​
1​
paid
dugthefish
2​
2​
paid
suited67
3​
3​
paid
jrald07
3​
3​
paid
wickedwonka
1​
1​
paid
TheBigTater
2​
2​
paid
SteveZip
1​
1​
paid
Ocharacato
2​
2​
Grimace
2​
2​
paid
garage_logician
2​
0​
paid
rannsomstoddard
5​
5​
paid
rusmon
1​
1​
paid
PogBoom
1​
1​
paid
tentoesdown
1​
1​
dizeee23
3​
3​
paid
rustycherio
1​
1​
amigocrm
3​
3​
paid
frank
2​
2​
nlhenerd
10​
10​
paid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom