SOLD Another Price Drop Solid Set for you to customize (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Up next for sale is a solid set I was wanting to see as a Mirage or Flamingo tournament set but something else shiny has come into view.

Most of the inlays are removed. The ones that aren’t these are the easiest chips you will even murder. If removing the remaining inlays isn’t something the buyer is comfortable with I will finish the job. Truth be told I totally forgot about the black chips.

These are textured no mold chips. Incredibly underrated in my opinion.

The one purple with inlay is slightly darker but I don’t think if you lost one of the others it would be noticed. Extras are nice to have.

Less than $1 a chip for Asm clay chips that haven’t seen any play. Because of the inlay removal I guess they can’t be called mint but dam they are sharp.

156 pink 1 still with inlay
36 blue
100 purple 1 with inlay
106 yellow 6 with inlay
50 black all with inlay
29 green
Total of 477 chips

$500 $350 ObO shipped conus ppff

If your gonna make an offer send a private message.

IMG_7246.jpeg

IMG_7253.jpeg

IMG_7250.jpeg
IMG_7251.jpeg
IMG_7252.jpeg

Last edited:
I have some of the spotted sister set to these - the feel is really nice. I think you could build base T5, T25, T100, or T500 with these. Below is what I'd do. GLWS!

Base T500 with 200k starting stacks:

10 x T500 (Purple)
10 x T1000 (Yellow)
7 x T5000 (Pink)
3 x T25K (Black)

Use blues as T50K or T100K. Plenty of pinks, blacks, and blues for color ups, add-ons, rebuys.
Use Greens for bounties

If someone wants a barrel of spotted chips that match these to use as bounties or other utility chips, I could be persuaded to sell but only to buyer of @Grimace 's set.

I have some of the spotted sister set to these - the feel is really nice. I think you could build base T5, T25, T100, or T500 with these. Below is what I'd do. GLWS!

Base T500 with 200k starting stacks:

10 x T500 (Purple)
10 x T1000 (Yellow)
7 x T5000 (Pink)
3 x T25K (Black)

Use blues as T50K or T100K. Plenty of pinks, blacks, and blues for color ups, add-ons, rebuys.
Use Greens for bounties

If someone wants a barrel of spotted chips that match these to use as bounties or other utility chips, I could be persuaded to sell but only to buyer of @Grimace 's set.

Actually, with all those pinks...better might be to start with 12 of T5000 (pink) and 2 of T25K (black).

Any Pictures on hand? Or just what color ?

Don't want you to have to go dig the chips out ...

No trouble. They were handy. Here you go. Blue with pink spots is a stack of 19 only. To go with @Grimace 's set, I think the red or the brown would work best. I am considering the brown as bounties for a mixed ASM/CPC set I'm building, but I have other options (I'm considering 43mm scroll or A mold).

1709516917469.png

I wish I could do $400 for this set. What's the label/recess size? If I can do them in-house, I might be able to give you an offer.

Somebody needs to get in here RIGHT NOW MISTER and buy ... I can't be looking at this all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom