Angel PVC Cards (1 Viewer)

Going to turn on CNN to see if they cover the major fire in MA
Are you going for the 'change delivery option' option :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :D

"Dear USPS...someone is going to burn down the town, please deliver in a USPS locker outside the post office before returning to sender"

Thanks

Sincerely, 44

What's everyone doing with all these cards that come with no boxes? I want to make my own using card stock and put a personal logo on it. I created a thread to discuss how to do this. Inviting anyone here who is interested or might be able to help. Because I'm not exactly sure if I'm going in the right direction.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/help-with-template-to-make-playing-card-boxes.66624/
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07T9PG8WT?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

These things are perfect

Are you going for the 'change delivery option' option :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :D

"Dear USPS...someone is going to burn down the town, please deliver in a USPS locker outside the post office before returning to sender"

Thanks

Sincerely, 44
Hmm. No cards. Well, Christmas cards, which will make good tinder, but no playing cards. I’m going to get a tracking number before I light this match.

I hate this. Like, if it’s gonna take and extra week, because things are jammed up, fine, let me know. But this just makes it seem like it’s lost.
Oh well, it’s not like I planned on hosting this month, anyway.
2386B642-3184-42CF-9529-3A3062B766C2.png

Am I the only one having trouble shuffling these cards? Can't get good feathering. This doesn't happen with any other cards for me. Strange.

Am I the only one having trouble shuffling these cards? Can't get good feathering. This doesn't happen with any other cards for me. Strange.
I'll tell you what, with a proper dealers riffle, I think they're amazing. But when I try the old big riffle with the bridge at the end - it didn't feel right at all. I didn't give it a second thought, because I wouldn't shuffle like that at a poke table, so t doesn't really matter to me.

I'll tell you what, with a proper dealers riffle, I think they're amazing. But when I try the old big riffle with the bridge at the end - it didn't feel right at all. I didn't give it a second thought, because I wouldn't shuffle like that at a poke table, so t doesn't really matter to me.
Thanks for your reply. Neither my players or I do a proper riffle, so that won't help. They were on the coffee table last night, and my wife picked them up for a family game of rummy. She tried to shuffle them once, looked at me, and I just got another deck!

Thanks for your reply. Neither my players or I do a proper riffle, so that won't help. They were on the coffee table last night, and my wife picked them up for a family game of rummy. She tried to shuffle them once, looked at me, and I just got another deck!
Well isn't that strange. I didn't put much thought into it, but I definitely noticed it.
When we do a dealer's riffle, we just push the cards together and it works great. When we do a typical shuffle (or what I call an overhand riffle) we bend the cards at the end into a bridge, and they're all supposed to come crashing together nicely, but with these Angel's, they don't.. So maybe the texture on these cards affects how they flow together when they're bent?
I don't know, this is strange. I've probably shuffled 15 different kinds of premium plastics, and this is the first deck I've noticed that quirk.

Thanks for pointing this out. I do a dealers riffle myself and hadn't noticed it yet. But I bought a bunch of these to give as gifts to family member, none of whom do the dealers riffle. I just tried to do the other style, and you are correct. Cannot get a decent feathering. They clump together horribly. My family members are never going to use these... :(

Well isn't that strange. I didn't put much thought into it, but I definitely noticed it.
When we do a dealer's riffle, we just push the cards together and it works great. When we do a typical shuffle (or what I call an overhand riffle) we bend the cards at the end into a bridge, and they're all supposed to come crashing together nicely, but with these Angel's, they don't.. So maybe the texture on these cards affects how they flow together when they're bent?
I don't know, this is strange. I've probably shuffled 15 different kinds of premium plastics, and this is the first deck I've noticed that quirk.
Isn't this kind of a good thing for our home games though? Those slobbinly bastards finally have to learn to shuffle properly?

Here’s something else. I played bullshit with my kids today. For that game, these cards are way too slippery. I guess you’d never notice it, playing Holdem or Omaha. But when you have 15 cards in your hand, the slipperiness becomes almost unmanageable.
So, for card games where you’re holding a bunch of cards in your hand, these are a poor choice.

Here’s something else. I played bullshit with my kids today. For that game, these cards are way too slippery. I guess you’d never notice it, playing Holdem or Omaha. But when you have 15 cards in your hand, the slipperiness becomes almost unmanageable.
So, for card games where you’re holding a bunch of cards in your hand, these are a poor choice.
Yep.... I thought that I would like these.
I didn't like them at all.

Gave them away already. :cautious::tdown:

Anyone able to do a new GB?
If someone else wants to run it, I have the contact email for the Matsui sales representative that I was corresponding with. Just let me know.

I'd be interested in blue red orange and green

Hi,
Depending on price, I'd be interested in 2 decks too, with Conus shipping.
Thank you

How about bridge standard? And what would be the "minimal" order size required for order?
Minimum is one brick (12 decks) but you probably want two colors so two bricks. I thought I said in this thread that if you could find a local group it makes sense to just order two bricks and split it up. Or get 12 set ups for yourself.

Any chance another GB for these can happen again?
Might have a decent chance to fill up 144 setups in my community :whistle: :whistling:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom