Sale Angel Aristo Poker Jumbo $20 Oran/Blue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail Day!

I was able to send out all of the requests, except 4:

Shipping was more w/o a FRSB, so I'm going to put them in a one and get it out tomorrow
@BDub
@pltrgyst

I have to fill out the (international) forms and I should be able to get them out tomorrow
@wendell
@CdnBeerLover

3138FA89-010E-4EF2-A934-03897D763260.jpeg

Ah man how did I miss this :( would love a deck if any available!
I will update the post when I'm 'out' of setups, we have a ways to go.

Even if you see this thread closed, feel free to reach out, I plan to post when I'm out of setups.

no clue how i missed this, but hell yes I'll take a setup. My fav colors, TAKE MY MONEY! sending moolah and then pm

Received! Incredibly well packaged. These are niiiice.
Thanks, I reached out to our Shipping Guru, and he really helped with it. (Thats @Himewad btw) Still learning the ins and outs, but now I'm only worried about international shipping, guessing the cost is a skill that I don't have mastered yet.

Received in good condition, thanks. Played around with them a while tonight, and, they're not really growing on me. A little more flimsy than I prefer. I'm not giving up, yet.

Received in good condition, thanks. Played around with them a while tonight, and, they're not really growing on me. A little more flimsy than I prefer. I'm not giving up, yet.
They are thin, its one of things I like, they remind me of the old KEM like from 20 years ago.
Also helps them shuffle easier

My favorite decks were the old Desjgn from 15-20 years ago. Lately, I've been gravitating to the Fournier.

I'm going to throw this out there, but, these remind me of the original Desjgn's, and those have been my favorite cards for years. I'd taken them out of play to try and save for special games. I think I'm coming back for more.

Currently have 2.5 orders pending
1 is pending shipping (likely go out today @ 3pm)
1 is pending address info
.5 possible order in the works, still have decks available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom