Trade Andrew Yang is a Scrub Donkey so get your free(almost) Scrub Donkey Card Cappers today (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla28

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang is the only one talking about legalizing online Poker in all 50 states. And he wants to give every American $1000 a month Freedom Dividend. That's like a Scrub Donkey dream made in heaven.

https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-ne...ort-for-legalizing-poker-at-the-federal-level

So I am giving away these commemorative Scrub Donkey Octagon card cappers to anyone that donates at least $1 to his campaign. These were designed by @kmccormick100 and made by @ABC Gifts and Awards for our recent Oktoberfest Battle of the Bay event.

IMG_20191019_213827680.jpg

Just donate $1 or more, PM me a screenshot of your receipt with your address...and one of these hot Scrub Donkey card cappers can be yours. Poker on Scrub Donkeys!!

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/a...752.936807998.1572481386-646052351.1561805320

Serious question...where is the free grand a month coming from???

He's proposing a VAT tax on large corporations that pay almost zero in Federal taxes right now (mostly large tech firms that use our personal data like Amazon, FB, etc). Some of them even get tax credits and rebates from different government agencies.

@DMack, you really like to stir the pot.

Not stirring at all, actually. There are a few politicians that seem to be running on freebies, giveaways and handouts. I wasn’t aware of where all the “free” money was going to come from, hence the reason I asked. As much as I would like to be able to play online, I won’t let one issue decide my vote.

Or, I could simply ask the question, right? Post #5, check it out.

This isn’t a political thread so probably not the right place to ask but if you’re truly interested I’d suggest posting it in that area or using Google.

This isn’t a political thread?!?! Are you being serious, or just doing your normal stirring???

He's proposing a VAT tax on large corporations that pay almost zero in Federal taxes right now (mostly large tech firms that use our personal data like Amazon, FB, etc). Some of them even get tax credits and rebates from different government agencies.

No way will these corporations pass this tax along to the consumers. They will just suck it up and charge the same for their goods and services and take less profit, cause thats how they work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom