American Women (1 Viewer)

Coyote

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
These poor American girls (and women) are not considered really exotic by American men (belonging to the very same country), so I 'm willing to hear experiences from non-Americans.
This is clearly directed to non-American men (although, any contribution by American men would still be very valuable).

Again, the latter (non-American men) would have met them (American girls / women) while on vacations, where you could observe several behavioural changes.
Have you ever (attempted to) come to contact, love-wise, with an American woman, either in her homeland or abroad (abroad to her)?
What 's your impression, in relation to your own society's women's reaction, to your expressing romantic (my @ss, i.e. sexual) interest to American ladies?

I 'll be the last one to reply.:D

Its hard to make generalizations about the US since there is over 300 million people. The stereotype of Americans is that they are loud and stupid. However, the US is also home to much innovation and highly educated people.

I think it comes down more to where someone is from and what their family culture is. For example, a Canadian country girl and American country girl probably have a lot in common. Likewise a Canadian city girl and American city girl likely have very similar values thanks to the connectivity of the internet.

I suspect you don't grasp the breadth of diversity in the United States. I would be hard pressed to make a case for the existence of a monochrome "American Woman". The USA is 75 times bigger than Greece and home to far more ethnic groups.

There are plenty of women here that I consider exotic. Maybe it is the ethnicity of the lady. Maybe it is her geography - lots of difference between a child of the deep south vs a new Englander vs. southern California vs an island girl. Maybe it is her education / work. Just noting that me being a product of Texas, there are plenty of women that don't look / sound / think or act like what I am accustomed to find.

I live near several large universities, each with tens of thousands of coeds. I feel certain that somewhere among those ~50,000 young women is all the exotic you might want { and more }. As for me - - - well I am way way too old to be concerned about the exoticness of a gaggle of coeds.

If you are asking should you "go for it", the answer is yes.

Good luck sir! -=- DrStrange

Really nice and useful comments by American (and North-American, in general) men.
But, I waited for some non-American men's contributions.
@Perthmike: I 'll walk you through the narrow streets of Ios island one day - the ultimate test to your marriage:LOL: :laugh:
Let's see; I 'm going to sleep 'cause I 've got a game to run tomorrow (today, to be precise) :rolleyes:

I LOVE my American woman!! And these ones aren't so bad either!!

10393.jpeg

What 's your impression, in relation to your own society's women's reaction, to your expressing romantic (my @ss, i.e. sexual) interest to American ladies?

American men tend to be a bit more assertive, outgoing and in command compared to the culture I grew up in (Scandinavia). So I feel American women are more used to being approached by men in pursuit of.. well, companionship or sex. By comparison where I'm from women are more likely to take the initiative. It kind'a goes both ways; on the one hand I really do find that women here aren't nearly as liberated and equal as in Scandinavia and gender roles are more entrenched here, on the other hand I've found a decent amount of Scandinavian women who appreciate men taking he initiative and thus American men or south European men.. as long as they retain their actual freedom and equality that is.

In general also I feel that status, career and money plays a much bigger role here in the US. That's part of traditional roles I suppose. My impression then is that back home women just don't care as much about that and that the average guy therefore has a better shot at landing a good woman whereas here if you're not progressing then "we" aren't progressing and that doesn't fit the 'image' of the 'dream' or whatever society is telling you you need to be living at the moment....

These poor American girls (and women) are not considered really exotic by American men (belonging to the very same country), so I 'm willing to hear experiences from non-Americans.
This is clearly directed to non-American men (although, any contribution by American men would still be very valuable).

Again, the latter (non-American men) would have met them (American girls / women) while on vacations, where you could observe several behavioural changes.
Have you ever (attempted to) come to contact, love-wise, with an American woman, either in her homeland or abroad (abroad to her)?

WTF is what pops into my head when reading this.

I suspect you don't grasp the breadth of diversity in the United States. I would be hard pressed to make a case for the existence of a monochrome "American Woman". The USA is 75 times bigger than Greece and home to far more ethnic groups.

There are plenty of women here that I consider exotic. Maybe it is the ethnicity of the lady. Maybe it is her geography - lots of difference between a child of the deep south vs a new Englander vs. southern California vs an island girl. Maybe it is her education / work. Just noting that me being a product of Texas, there are plenty of women that don't look / sound / think or act like what I am accustomed to find.

I live near several large universities, each with tens of thousands of coeds. I feel certain that somewhere among those ~50,000 young women is all the exotic you might want { and more }. As for me - - - well I am way way too old to be concerned about the exoticness of a gaggle of coeds.

If you are asking should you "go for it", the answer is yes.

Good luck sir! -=- DrStrange
Every time you write something I learn how to use words in a new context. Thanks

Edit: love the use of monochrome

Even better, the first draft. "It's a spicy base-a-ball!"

WTF is what pops into my head when reading this.

I’m pretty sure here he is asking if American women are easy, especially when they are away from home.

And I’m pretty sure here he’s saying that women in Greece are easy

Really nice and useful comments by American (and North-American, in general) men.
But, I waited for some non-American men's contributions.
@Perthmike: I 'll walk you through the narrow streets of Ios island one day - the ultimate test to your marriage:LOL: :laugh:
Let's see; I 'm going to sleep 'cause I 've got a game to run tomorrow (today, to be precise) :rolleyes:

Also, wondering if you could clarify what you mean by “American”, because as it’s been pointed out to me by your compadres.......

1A564776-C22B-4BE7-8A69-358FE3C1F912.jpeg

Thanks @DrStrange and @MattyMatt for the serious answers I was expecting:)
Not that I did not enjoy the funny ones (also invevitably expected).
I can testify to the fact that, regardless of them or you making the fist move, American women (at least the ones from the two American ocean coasts; that's my experience) mean no-bullshit.
A yes is a yes, and a no is a no.
That kind of honest, linear communication is a dream in the south of Europe and the Mediterranean, where everything is a huge "maybe".

Kudos to AMERICAN WOMEN!
@Anthony Martino :D

I’m pretty sure here he is asking if American women are easy, especially when they are away from home.

And I’m pretty sure here he’s saying that women in Greece are easy

Also, wondering if you could clarify what you mean by “American”, because as it’s been pointed out to me by your compadres.......

View attachment 404699
so you are saying Hawaii is part of America but not part of USA?

I debated if I should respond to this but anyway, here are my thoughts:

Being a transplant myself, it was a huge education to live in Texas and experience the diversity that is the USA. I used to have a relatively closeted view of Americans because my data was that which was available to me - news, TV shows, movies etc. Now, having lived here for 14 years, I'm still finding new experiences derived from the vast variety of cultures. For example the last few weeks have included us visiting our Lebanese-American friends (with home cooked food), a Chinese New Year banquet, Texas 2-step dance lessons, tequila shots with a bunch of Trinidadians and my day job surrounded by Norwegians.

Now having said all that, there is a certain level of conformity that girls/women of a certain age seem to adopt. Here is my buddy's daughter and her pals. All from diverse backgrounds but for some reason, they all end up looking similar. I have no idea why they do this but it does help formalize stereotypes...

1581449384621.png

I debated if I should respond to this but anyway, here are my thoughts:

Being a transplant myself, it was a huge education to live in Texas and experience the diversity that is the USA. I used to have a relatively closeted view of Americans because my data was that which was available to me - news, TV shows, movies etc. Now, having lived here for 14 years, I'm still finding new experiences derived from the vast variety of cultures. For example the last few weeks have included us visiting our Lebanese-American friends (with home cooked food), a Chinese New Year banquet, Texas 2-step dance lessons, tequila shots with a bunch of Trinidadians and my day job surrounded by Norwegians.

Now having said all that, there is a certain level of conformity that girls/women of a certain age seem to adopt. Here is my buddy's daughter and her pals. All from diverse backgrounds but for some reason, they all end up looking similar. I have no idea why they do this but it does help formalize stereotypes...

View attachment 406100

They're not Asian triplets in schoolgirl uniforms but let me see if I can get clearance from the wife

USA USA USA!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom