Almost ready (3 Viewers)

Sure if we need a $20 or any other denomination, I can create it. Note: We don't have a $20 chip, you would need to use one of the non-denominated chiips.
Yes I realize that. I was envisioning a micro stakes set using the tan chip as a nickel, the blue (beautiful color, BTW) as the quarter, and the brown as the $20. I don't like using $25 chips in a microstakes set.

Hey all,
first post, nice job designing these chips!

Hopefully not a silly or offensive question, but are the colours interchangeable?
Let's say I wanted the 25 chip to be the gray/red/purple 100 000 colour combo?

Hey all,

Hopefully not a silly or offensive question, but are the colours interchangeable?
Welcome, you are not able to change the colors.

Will sunfly be producing more molds that allow for more customisation soon?

Also curious if this new chip line is able to support the standard security measures that sunfly offers - UV Inking and serialisation capabilities.

40mm!
Do you have recommended racks for these? Perhaps will supply?
I did check theSunfly website for racks but only found 39 and 43 mm options.
These chips fit in my 39mm racks, I will try them in a couple of different racks to see how they fit.

Also curious if this new chip line is able to support the standard security measures that sunfly offers - UV Inking and serialisation capabilities.
UV is molded material since the chip is injection molded but not printed.
Serial coding is only available on decal.

1709032687946.png

1709032718891.png

Hey all,

No they can be changed since the colors are injection molded.

Stay tuned, I will be creating a new thread soon to sell sample sets. I should have 20 sample sets available (12 chips each). They will be $12 + shipping. Not sure how many will be interested, if more than 20 sample sets are requested I will use a selection process. It won't be based on time, I will probably give priority to people willing to review, able to compare to other high end plastic chips, and who are interested in buying.

Stay tuned, I will be creating a new thread soon to sell sample sets. I should have 20 sample sets available (12 chips each). They will be $12 + shipping. Not sure how many will be interested, if more than 20 sample sets are requested I will use a selection process. It won't be based on time, I will probably give priority to people willing to review, able to compare to other high end plastic chips, and who are interested in buying.
Count me in!

I had a long discussion with my management, and we are going to kick off the GB around March 23rd. Our goal is to get these new samples into the hands of as many interested members as possible, encouraging objective evaluations.

Being the manufacturers, we're keen on receiving comparative feedback. We invite you to compare our new injection-molded chips with similar products like Bud Jones, Abbiati, Matsui, and provide insights into their strengths and weaknesses. We have an open-minded approach and value your suggestions. If feasible, we're open to making adjustments based on your feedback before the GB kicks off.

Since this is our first dive into the injection-molded chip category, our initial investment has been substantial, including various costs that involves new mold sets, new injection molding machines, new material compounds, new color compounds, new trimming equipment as well as new technicians etc., During this promotional period on PCF, particularly in our official posts, I'd kindly request avoiding unequal product comparisons. Comparing our new injection-molded chips with our ceramic ones or with ceramic chips from other manufacturers may not provide an accurate representation.

I understand that enthusiasts may have specific preferences for their favorite chips. However, it's crucial to recognize that these preferences are subjective and may not represent the views of everyone. That being said, I'm not suggesting that these kinds of comparisons cannot be made, my hope is that they are not conducted in our official posts.

Thank you for your understanding and support as we embark on this exciting journey with our new injection-molded chips.

I think many people here would prefer a slightly lighter chip, maybe somewhere in the 10-12 gram range. Would it be feasible to use a smaller metal insert to achieve this?

I think many people here would prefer a slightly lighter chip, maybe somewhere in the 10-12 gram range. Would it be feasible to use a smaller metal insert to achieve this?
Definitely this!

The tricky part involves these molds because the metal insert has to snugly fit in. If we decide to tweak the molds, we're looking at dealing with three of them, and it's going to set us back about $4,500.

As we mentioned earlier, we're rolling with a $1 price tag per chip, shipping included from CN to the US. I'm not entirely sure if the extra mold cost can play nice with our budget, or if you guys could accept a higher unit cost for the new molds.

However this is marked down, thank you for bringing this up!

Really looking forward to this! My group loves the Abbiatis I have so this is going to be a no brainer buy for me!

I just so happen to have a bud jones rack here I could test em in :cool

Attachments

• IMG_8259.jpeg
    IMG_8259.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 36

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom