SOLD ALMOST MINT THC SOLID RACKS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hello everyone,

Up for sale are a few racks of ALMOST MINT THC SOLIDS (I'll describe conditions below but ask questions if you want):

2 x 100 WHITE - CC HS - $100/rack - they are mint for all intent and purpose but present some color variation - TWO RACKS SOLD to @TKO

1 x 100 MINT GREEN - C&E HS - $100/rack - They are in decent condition with some color variation -
SOLD to @Senzrock

1 x 100 DAY GREEN - STARBURST - $110/rack - Good condition but it seemed to have been in play a few times -
SOLD to @justincarothers

1 x 100 FORREST GREEN - STARBURST - $110/rack - Looks mint but since they are very old, there's some dust gunk on the edges

1 x 100 CHERRY RED - STARBURST - $110/rack - Great shape but not perfect - SOLD to @Statesvegas

1 x 100 LIGHT BLUE - STARBURST - $110/rack - Seems mint but imo have been on a few games -
SOLD to @Statesvegas

3 x 100 MIDNIGHT BLUE - WHT/$50 - $90/rack - Decent condition on the edges but some color differences and some gunk -
2 RACKS SOLD to @BSteck and 1 RACK SOLD to @lrapley

Prices are FIRM and shipping will be added to them.

Some of those chips are OLD, lol!! That's why some have dirt on the edges. Think Tropicana $5s for those who know them.

I will also be posting other racks of solids milled. Just need some time.

Thanks for looking guys,

Paulo-

IMG_0212.jpeg
IMG_0213.jpeg
IMG_0214.jpeg
IMG_0215.jpeg
IMG_0216.jpeg
IMG_0217.jpeg
IMG_0218.jpeg
IMG_0219.jpeg
IMG_0220.jpeg
IMG_0221.jpeg
IMG_0222.jpeg
IMG_0223.jpeg

Last edited:
Only 2 racks of CC White, 1 rack of Starburst Forrest Green and 1 rack of WHT Midnight Blues are available.

Last edited:
Whites leaded?

That's a good question. I'm not quite sure. They were bought mint directly from am authorized Paulson vendor a few years back. I wanna say 6 years ago maybe? I think said vendor had them in stock for a while but not sure for how long. Don't have a precise scale at the moment unfortunately.

EDIT: Apologies! I thought you were asking about the White Starbursts from the other thread. That was the rack I was referring to above. Not sure about the White CCs.

@Senzrock and the other guys calling dibs on the Mint Greens:

Mint Green is the closest color on the current Paulson production. However, as I said, those chips are old and the shades vary. Just so you have an idea vis-a-vis the current shades of light greens, below is a picture:

IMG_0224.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom