• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

SOLD ALMOST MINT THC SOLID RACKS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hello everyone,

Up for sale are a few racks of ALMOST MINT THC SOLIDS (I'll describe conditions below but ask questions if you want):

2 x 100 WHITE - CC HS - $100/rack - they are mint for all intent and purpose but present some color variation - TWO RACKS SOLD to @TKO

1 x 100 MINT GREEN - C&E HS - $100/rack - They are in decent condition with some color variation -
SOLD to @Senzrock

1 x 100 DAY GREEN - STARBURST - $110/rack - Good condition but it seemed to have been in play a few times -
SOLD to @justincarothers

1 x 100 FORREST GREEN - STARBURST - $110/rack - Looks mint but since they are very old, there's some dust gunk on the edges

1 x 100 CHERRY RED - STARBURST - $110/rack - Great shape but not perfect - SOLD to @Statesvegas

1 x 100 LIGHT BLUE - STARBURST - $110/rack - Seems mint but imo have been on a few games -
SOLD to @Statesvegas

3 x 100 MIDNIGHT BLUE - WHT/$50 - $90/rack - Decent condition on the edges but some color differences and some gunk -
2 RACKS SOLD to @BSteck and 1 RACK SOLD to @lrapley

Prices are FIRM and shipping will be added to them.

Some of those chips are OLD, lol!! That's why some have dirt on the edges. Think Tropicana $5s for those who know them.

I will also be posting other racks of solids milled. Just need some time.

Thanks for looking guys,

Paulo-

IMG_0212.jpeg
IMG_0213.jpeg
IMG_0214.jpeg
IMG_0215.jpeg
IMG_0216.jpeg
IMG_0217.jpeg
IMG_0218.jpeg
IMG_0219.jpeg
IMG_0220.jpeg
IMG_0221.jpeg
IMG_0222.jpeg
IMG_0223.jpeg

Last edited:

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Only 2 racks of CC White, 1 rack of Starburst Forrest Green and 1 rack of WHT Midnight Blues are available.

Last edited:

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Whites leaded?

That's a good question. I'm not quite sure. They were bought mint directly from am authorized Paulson vendor a few years back. I wanna say 6 years ago maybe? I think said vendor had them in stock for a while but not sure for how long. Don't have a precise scale at the moment unfortunately.

EDIT: Apologies! I thought you were asking about the White Starbursts from the other thread. That was the rack I was referring to above. Not sure about the White CCs.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@Senzrock and the other guys calling dibs on the Mint Greens:

Mint Green is the closest color on the current Paulson production. However, as I said, those chips are old and the shades vary. Just so you have an idea vis-a-vis the current shades of light greens, below is a picture:

IMG_0224.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom