Status
Not open for further replies.

guyfleegman

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Looking for trades first, cash second.
There seems to be some confusion as I’ve been getting multiple PMs trying to get the stuff that I’m trying to trade for !!

I am currently hoping to get these for myself:
Casablanca $100’s grey or black 4v418’s
Casablanca $25’s Day green large inlay.
Casablanca $500’s Larger Inlay Purple or Yellow
Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas $1’s.
4 queens Q pie $1’s
Starburst full mint racks. Most colors still needed.
Horseshoe Gardena $20’s black or grey.
LVH $1’s
PDC snappers

I have lots of goodies to trade as shown in my follow up picture, or cash!!
I am willing to sell some of these chips which is why I switched over to a for sale ad as not too many trade offers came through.
Cheers,
Joe
0D586608-5958-45C3-915C-A51E6948522F.jpeg

Ps:
The Baltimore’s are all gone though I am willing and able to go back for a harvest run. The Jerry’s are still available.

Last edited:
Here is some possible trade bait:
2D23AB76-060D-4342-8FC2-C576DB292942.jpeg

Casablanca red $5’s KEEPING THESE!
Venetian $2’s $400/rack SOLD!
Horseshoe Baltimore SOLD!
Crystal Park relabeled quarters (VERY SHARP MGM $1’s)
$130/rack. 2 racks available

Crystal park $5’s VERY SHARP $325/rack
Mandalay Bay $5’s barrel for face value
Tropicana $1’s $40/barrel
HP $20’s VERY SHARP $300/rack
Oversized chips in the back are not really on the for sale block unless I get an offer I can’t refuse. That said, they are for trade for. chips on my list.

Last edited:
Wish I had anything on your list - dibs if you decide to sell those Jerry's Nuggets $1s outright!

I’m not sure if I’m happy or sad that I have to say I don’t have any of these to sell you...

Hey Joe, are you looking for this chip (pictured below) or are you saying that you have extras for sale?

Also if I still had my PdC set that I sold to @inca911 I would relabel those beautiful Venetian$2s as PdC 25cents....I'm jealous you have a rack of those!

Update.
Accepting trades or cash offers on all chips.
Venetians possibly pending.
Jerry’s possibly pending.

Absolutely.
I wish I didn’t have to sell any of these and could work some sweet trades but such is life. 1st world chipping problems I guess.

Dont have anything to trade unfortunately, but what would you want Cash for the 50c Harrahs chips? And How Many do you have in All?

Fracs are not for sale. I just found a rack to go with my barrel! I have 120 of them now.

I will think about what sales prices I am looking for and add to OP tomorrow. For now, still hoping for trades.

Horseshoe Baltimore’s PENDING!
I had some inquiries on the Crystal Parks from two members but never heard back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom