All Roadhouse PRON goes here! (1 Viewer)

Dawn, baking soda and toothbrush in hand. Even before oiling, they are starting to look a lot better (daylight). Few hundred more to go!

Whew. Let them dry for about 40 hours and went ahead and wiped all the inlays to remove the excess oil. I dislike manual labor so I probably won't be doing this again but the outcome was well worth the effort. Side note, they look sick under blue LED. The pink edge spot on the 5 chip lights right up! Also, very happy that I was able to cherry pick the fracs since I bought about 140. I have no color variation in the rack. Was able to pick all the light pinks!

Whew. Let them dry for about 40 hours and went ahead and wiped all the inlays to remove the excess oil. I dislike manual labor so I probably won't be doing this again but the outcome was well worth the effort. Side note, they look sick under blue LED. The pink edge spot on the 5 chip lights right up! Also, very happy that I was able to cherry pick the fracs since I bought about 140. I have no color variation in the rack. Was able to pick all the light pinks!

View attachment 294840

View attachment 294841

View attachment 294842

View attachment 294843

Roadhouse cash set was a serious bargain.

Roadhouse cash set was a serious bargain.
Absolutely! Once cleaned and oiled the price pales in comparison. Definitely super happy with the purchase. Having a rack of non color varied snappers was a must if I was going to have a cash set and I was fortunate to buy the lot from Leonard.

View attachment 294840

View attachment 294841

View attachment 294842

View attachment 294843
Thought I was looking at my racks!

Attachments

• 74C8EEF3-3620-4F9E-9456-084C5647490E.jpeg
    74C8EEF3-3620-4F9E-9456-084C5647490E.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 339
Gotta say. The snapper is sexy but the fivers are double baggers. How did they screw up that one edge spot so badly?
Probably not the best color choice... Although, I actually think I really like the 5. It's different, and that's kinda cool.. Yeah, I dig it! Lol ;)

I initially intended to put together a smaller cash set than is shown. Then I saw some snappers that were being sold as part of a small set that was not going to be split, and the next thing I know I have this.... There is also another rack of $25s that sits on my desk at the office. View attachment 316002
If you are happening to look to unload some I’m looking for a cash set of about 500. I’m from MS and I hate that I started looking for chips for the first time a few months to late!!

If you are happening to look to unload some I’m looking for a cash set of about 500. I’m from MS and I hate that I started looking for chips for the first time a few months to late!!

I only started looking myself a few months ago. You will find them listed in the classified section on occasion, but you really need to be quick to reply to the ads if you want to be successful. Right now, I am not looking to let go of any of the chips. If I change my mind, I'll reach out to you.

I only started looking myself a few months ago. You will find them listed in the classified section on occasion, but you really need to be quick to reply to the ads if you want to be successful. Right now, I am not looking to let go of any of the chips. If I change my mind, I'll reach out to you.

Thanks I appreciate it!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom