SOLD All My Sales In One Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the only point I was making. Thank you, I agree with you.

Now we all must self police as well. As stated before this is not the first time for him and not the first time for the community with other former members of the community.

If a newbie is reading this it should tell you to make sure you look at sales history before pulling the trigger. For the most part this community will take care of each other.

I’ll go back and edit/clarify my original post. You are right. It wasn’t clear. It just goes to show how much more PCF is that I don’t even think of it as just a site.

I don't think we need to continue arguing and such. Folks shouldn't have been left in the dark, it's happened before, I won't be posting outside of here; just trying to wrap things up and ensure everything gets to everyone.
I take full blame and readily admit that I'm just not up to the task of being a mature member of the market at this time.

I don't think it anyone's business outside of knowing that the last items will be sent out by the 5th/6th, but it's also been pointed out now the unfairness of saying I'll share with x, y, and z and that should be good enough. Too much description read like complaining, so summary is with a somewhat tiny family we've encountered quite a bit of illness and lost lives recently. We moved across the world twice in a year. We've lost just a crap ton of "stuff" be it money or items due to really crappy people outside our control. Had a family member pull some heinous stuff, hence incarceration, and leaving me with financial decisions, POA decisions, etc. for aging/homed grandparents across the country. There's quite a bit more, but that's mostly what led to the end of year situation.

Again this isn't a complaint, I have a great life and wonderful immediate family. I knew that there were huge, life altering events upcoming, and honestly wanted to get rid of stuff that wasn't being used and help folks out before that hit. It was too much to juggle and ongoing events took me away from here, and I handled it horribly. In fact that's happened twice. That's literally it, as simple as that, the entire truth.

And as a result, chips delayed but out or getting out, and I won't continue posting or selling. Everyone should be able to move on shortly.

Edit: For future reference, you've seen this before. Someone f**ks up, and for some odd reason between that f**k up and them making it right, they don't communicate. Some may have been "shady". More oft than not, what you're seeing is someone creating a larger issue in their head than what it actually is. It becomes a monumental issue in their mind that a simple message can't fix, and instead they'd rather go to extremes to try and fix the issue at hand. But then it's the next day, and the next, and suddenly it's 3 weeks later, the issue wasn't fixed, communication wasn't made, and the issue is even larger in their heads. Now if you add to that that the group they wronged also serves as a primary social support structure, it becomes worse. Again not an excuse, and people that can't handle their business should *absolutely* not be allowed to continue, which is what we've seen with the last 3-4 folks (either didn't return at all, or self removed after making it right).

Sharing because the "dishonest" slant or not caring about you members is just beyond asinine. In a bit over a year, I've done far more than buy, sell, and post. When attacked I've previously grandstood on charity crap, or helping new folks, or never profiting here. But I've joined others and we put on many miles to grab their kid a good deal on some wheels. I've joined a small group on finishing college credits. I've joined a small group on losing some life changing weight (which I also screwed the pooch on leading). I just wanted to iterate that I'm not continuing out of respect for those who feel extremely wronged and so that Moderators don't have to deal with it. I'm unable to be a responsible member, so maybe I'll be back one day when I can be. But absolutely not abstaining from posting or buying/selling because I don't care or similar callousness - that's just ridiculousness.
Listen. We have 17 more weeks of arguing on throwing you in lava. The live vote is next week, then the formal impeachment. Then I think we do hungry hungry hippos. Then lava.

@BarrieJ3. While you were gone I made a post that was out of frustration and questioned why you would be gone for so long with no communication. In that post I also said that I would make an apology in this thread to you if the reason you disappeared was something undeniably unavoidable. Taking you at your word because I don’t think poker chips are worth calling anyone a liar over... I am sorry to have to have thrown fuel on the fire during this ordeal. I will be careful in speaking for others but I think many of us were just frustrated with and skeptical of your actions. I don’t think you are asking for any kind of forgiveness and I’m not sure that is what I’m offering up but I definitely want to apologize for questioning whether you would fulfill the order or not. I don’t know you personally and I think at times my posts indirectly questioned your integrity and that was a bit unfair. You did complete my order and I appreciate it. Whether it was professional or handled properly is for everyone else to decide but at the end of the day, I’m going to use the chips you sent and enjoy them. So, thank you for that.

I don't think we need to continue arguing and such. Folks shouldn't have been left in the dark, it's happened before, I won't be posting outside of here; just trying to wrap things up and ensure everything gets to everyone.
I take full blame and readily admit that I'm just not up to the task of being a mature member of the market at this time.

I don't think it anyone's business outside of knowing that the last items will be sent out by the 5th/6th, but it's also been pointed out now the unfairness of saying I'll share with x, y, and z and that should be good enough. Too much description read like complaining, so summary is with a somewhat tiny family we've encountered quite a bit of illness and lost lives recently. We moved across the world twice in a year. We've lost just a crap ton of "stuff" be it money or items due to really crappy people outside our control. Had a family member pull some heinous stuff, hence incarceration, and leaving me with financial decisions, POA decisions, etc. for aging/homed grandparents across the country. There's quite a bit more, but that's mostly what led to the end of year situation.

Again this isn't a complaint, I have a great life and wonderful immediate family. I knew that there were huge, life altering events upcoming, and honestly wanted to get rid of stuff that wasn't being used and help folks out before that hit. It was too much to juggle and ongoing events took me away from here, and I handled it horribly. In fact that's happened twice. That's literally it, as simple as that, the entire truth.

And as a result, chips delayed but out or getting out, and I won't continue posting or selling. Everyone should be able to move on shortly.

Edit: For future reference, you've seen this before. Someone f**ks up, and for some odd reason between that f**k up and them making it right, they don't communicate. Some may have been "shady". More oft than not, what you're seeing is someone creating a larger issue in their head than what it actually is. It becomes a monumental issue in their mind that a simple message can't fix, and instead they'd rather go to extremes to try and fix the issue at hand. But then it's the next day, and the next, and suddenly it's 3 weeks later, the issue wasn't fixed, communication wasn't made, and the issue is even larger in their heads. Now if you add to that that the group they wronged also serves as a primary social support structure, it becomes worse. Again not an excuse, and people that can't handle their business should *absolutely* not be allowed to continue, which is what we've seen with the last 3-4 folks (either didn't return at all, or self removed after making it right).

Sharing because the "dishonest" slant or not caring about you members is just beyond asinine. In a bit over a year, I've done far more than buy, sell, and post. When attacked I've previously grandstood on charity crap, or helping new folks, or never profiting here. But I've joined others and we put on many miles to grab their kid a good deal on some wheels. I've joined a small group on finishing college credits. I've joined a small group on losing some life changing weight (which I also screwed the pooch on leading). I just wanted to iterate that I'm not continuing out of respect for those who feel extremely wronged and so that Moderators don't have to deal with it. I'm unable to be a responsible member, so maybe I'll be back one day when I can be. But absolutely not abstaining from posting or buying/selling because I don't care or similar callousness - that's just ridiculous.
The most important thing is that you and your family are all ok now.

It’s been an absolute c@nt of a year for everyone. Sounds like it’s been a f*cking horrible year for you and your family. Hopefully things are starting to get better for you.

As far as your sales are concerned once everyone receives their purchases or refunds things will start to calm down. I’d strongly suggest getting the finger out and posting / refunding everything that is outstanding ASAP. The sooner that’s taken care of the sooner people will move on.

There’s been well documented problems with your sales in the past and while everyone has eventually got their stuff what we don’t know is how much stress / worry this has caused the buyers. For all we know they could have similar stresses to yours going on in their lives and this just adds to their worries.
I agree that it’s a good idea not to sell anything else for a while. It’ll then be up to individuals to decide if they want to deal with you. Your feedback stats are going to take a kicking and rightly so.

Some people are going to forgive you right away, some eventually, some never. That’s life. Most people probably won’t care and will be indifferent as they have a ton of other sh*te going on in their lives that they need to deal with.

On a personal note I’ve enjoyed interacting with you on here. I think that you’re genuine (and occasionally funny :LOL: :laugh:). You’ve obviously got a lot going on in your life. You’ve screwed up here but it’s not unsalvageable. It’s going to take time for your reputation to recover but it’s not the end of the world.

This forum has been a great release for me. It’s been good to come on here and forget about what’s going on in the real world. I wouldn’t want to see you or anyone else banned from that if it can be avoided.

Anyway this is turning into a Ben post :D so I’ll summarise:

- Glad to know you’re ok
- Good that you’re now getting your stuff sent to the buyers
- While this has caused a lot of upset right now it will eventually blow over. Time heals all wounds
- FFS don’t try to sell anything else for a long long while!!

Take care
Tony

@BarrieJ3. While you were gone I made a post that was out of frustration and questioned why you would be gone for so long with no communication. In that post I also said that I would make an apology in this thread to you if the reason you disappeared was something undeniably unavoidable. Taking you at your word because I don’t think poker chips are worth calling anyone a liar over... I am sorry to have to have thrown fuel on the fire during this ordeal. I will be careful in speaking for others but I think many of us were just frustrated with and skeptical of your actions. I don’t think you are asking for any kind of forgiveness and I’m not sure that is what I’m offering up but I definitely want to apologize for questioning whether you would fulfill the order or not. I don’t know you personally and I think at times my posts indirectly questioned your integrity and that was a bit unfair. You did complete my order and I appreciate it. Whether it was professional or handled properly is for everyone else to decide but at the end of the day, I’m going to use the chips you sent and enjoy them. So, thank you for that.
I have also been harsh in calling you out/calling for blood in this thread, @BarrieJ3 and while I certainly think that this and prior sales were handled poorly by you, I obviously recognize that there are far more important things in life than poker chips. I’m glad you’re ok and I wish you all the best.

Erik

What was that story
I think I remember him from CT

I’d say it was less of a previously indicated dumpster fire than this ongoing mess here

special strokes I guess
I can’t remember although I was convinced I was reading posts from him a few weeks ago :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Could be that someone else has the same avatar...

If I remember correctly, he refused to use bubble wrap. But I was drinking...so I only recall half of the story. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Found him
D73CC3C5-546D-4E0D-B1B5-4AC8B03BD6F3.jpeg

Jeff, Glad you are back, the funny thing is, I had forgotten about our transaction, which was two months ago. I just have too many transactions and too much life crap going on. Got the package yesterday and had to dig back like ten pages of PM's to figure out where the chips came from, too funny. Glad you are back.

I said the 6th, and I was off, we returned the 9th. Everything is packed and being sent out in the morning is @baldwinning @nitzilla @RowlettTexasChipGuy @Bano @pokerpig @JRald07 @wonderpuddle @Jhoov2412 @juankay20 @Jeevansluck @Schmendr1ck @Solid Snake @Himewad @Highli99.

I went through all PMs, and I have no address for: @ChipFinderSK @sadwallet @colter ripton & @dkellerd. Guys if you could please get me your addys as soon as possible I can get these out with the others.

My weight loss folks and my Can/EU, I will ship out on Jan 18th. I apologize, but those are complicated orders I need time to organize, include some bonuses in, and get shipped out. I will make the wait worth it, but I leave for an emergency trip tomorrow morning as I had my grandfather pass away today and now need to go help my grandmother navigate everything with the whole Covid backing up all death related services in California.

Lastly I will reply to the last of anyone who messaged me and wasn't responded to tomorrow evening/Tuesday. Thank you all for the patience, hope you are still able to enjoy your chips. Yes I'm one box and some tape short, will have that handled tomorrow when I drop everything off.

C91F3348-AE9D-4122-A049-3F6705EE6ED0.jpeg

And before we get to it’s just Barrie trying to buy some time or yeah right, tickets from incoming flight below I really did just mix up dates, as well as the last minute tickets to now go to California. And yes I know COVID, we’re trying to be respectful of others, but there’s literally not another person that can handle going out to help.

Thread should be close to closing after this last ship out.

624B6FF4-DB35-4CCF-AFFD-36505944BB65.jpeg

B0139A5F-4DE5-4A98-AB3E-DDF93BB3DCA3.png

And before we get to it’s just Barrie trying to buy some time or yeah right, tickets from incoming flight below I really did just mix up dates, as well as the last minute tickets I just had to buy to now go to California. And yes I know COVID, we’re trying to be respectful of others, but there’s literally not another person that can handle going out to help.

Thread should be close to closing after this last ship out.

View attachment 611988
View attachment 611989
I BELIEVE YOU. GO BROWNS.

Watched the game while packing, sincere grats.

Seeing as how I’m literally down to grandma, wife, and kids, I have no one left to sacrifice to keep them going. Gl with the chiefs.
DO NOT SACRIFICE PEOPLE FOR FOOTBALL. I HOPE YOU ARE HOLDING UP AND IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.

I said the 6th, and I was off, we returned the 9th. Everything is packed and being sent out in the morning is @baldwinning @nitzilla @RowlettTexasChipGuy @Bano @pokerpig @JRald07 @wonderpuddle @Jhoov2412 @juankay20 @Jeevansluck @Schmendr1ck @Solid Snake @Himewad @Highli99.

I went through all PMs, and I have no address for: @ChipFinderSK @sadwallet @colter ripton & @dkellerd. Guys if you could please get me your addys as soon as possible I can get these out with the others.

My weight loss folks and my Can/EU, I will ship out on Jan 18th. I apologize, but those are complicated orders I need time to organize, include some bonuses in, and get shipped out. I will make the wait worth it, but I leave for an emergency trip tomorrow morning as I had my grandfather pass away today and now need to go help my grandmother navigate everything with the whole Covid backing up all death related services in California.

Lastly I will reply to the last of anyone who messaged me and wasn't responded to tomorrow evening/Tuesday. Thank you all for the patience, hope you are still able to enjoy your chips. Yes I'm one box and some tape short, will have that handled tomorrow when I drop everything off.

View attachment 611983
Thanks for the update and sorry for your loss. I'll keep a lookout in my inbox for your reply. cheers

Don’t worry about the LCO 5’s I requested...I have found others since I didn’t realize I was getting these. But if I need to still buy them to keep good standing on the forum I will!

Don’t worry about the LCO 5’s I requested...I have found others since I didn’t realize I was getting these. But if I need to still buy them to keep good standing on the forum I will!
You don’t. 50% to 75% of all this is unpaid or free. Just send me address and I’ll get it out as extras.

@BarrieJ3 I got the envelope today, just 1 of the 2 chips made it, not a big deal since I didn't pay anything for them, so thanks for the attempt, but just FYI for the future, you shouldn't mail chips like that. The Burro Bounty chip tore right through the envelope clean like a knife....
Thanks for the one chip though! and I hope things work out for you in the future.
All the best

@BarrieJ3 I got the envelope today, just 1 of the 2 chips made it, not a big deal since I didn't pay anything for them, so thanks for the attempt, but just FYI for the future, you shouldn't mail chips like that. The Burro Bounty chip tore right through the envelope clean like a knife....
Thanks for the one chip though! and I hope things work out for you in the future.
All the best
I’ll send another over as soon as I get back in (fly back home on Sunday).

I had maybe 25ish envelopes, 1-3 chips. Taped fold and corners on em, and the teller made me redo some, some couldn’t go as is.

There was a lot of free stuff going out in $8/$15 packages, so figured I’d try the envelopes. I’ll PM bout the other.

I’ll send another over as soon as I get back in (fly back home on Sunday).

I had maybe 25ish envelopes, 1-3 chips. Taped fold and corners on em, and the teller made me redo some, some couldn’t go as is.

There was a lot of free stuff going out in $8/$15 packages, so figured I’d try the envelopes. I’ll PM bout the other.
That's very generous of you, but there's no need to follow up, just keep the chip!
Thanks for the offer though and thank you for the one free chip, that was very nice of you.
I just wanted to let you know what happened so it may help in the future,
Seriously no harm, no foul! :)
Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom