All Majestic Star pr0n goes here (1 Viewer)

Mint MSC $500 weight
1E2E5838-28EA-4DBF-8CB6-855A247B7619.jpeg

A few racks of those in mint would have been awsome.
My two racks are underway, hope to get at least one good rack. after cleaning.

A few racks of those in mint would have been awsome.
My two racks are underway, hope to get at least one good rack. after cleaning.
I got about 40/60 “mint”/near mint rack but had to pull out a barrel and find another to make that happen, barrel I got rid of had the discolouring. It’s achievable though.

Thanks, I got lucky and very happy with it. still have the lower denoms to show, 600 x $1, 400 x $5 and 300 x $25.
$1’s clean nice and look nice, one of my favs.
Yes, the $1 cleaned up nicely - they are in much better condition than I first thought as well. I like their clean inlay look

My area basically no 1 play tourney so I never though of buying any Tourney set :cry:

Last edited:
My mint hundo's are nothing less then spectacular...my 2 racks of $500 have touched Belgian soil as we speak.
Mine will be part of a mixed set but i'm 100% sure on murdering them all... (death to all faux shaped inlays)

Just got delivery of +6000 labels so not sure when I'll find the strenght to start murdering again after the new batch is labeled.

My mint hundo's are nothing less then spectacular...my 2 racks of $500 have touched Belgian soil as we speak.
Mine will be part of a mixed set but i'm 100% sure on murdering them all... (death to all faux shaped inlays)

Just got delivery of +6000 labels so not sure when I'll find the strenght to start murdering again after the new batch is labeled.
That’s a lot lol. These I keep as is because of history etc but I do have newer Paulsons with inlays on their way to be executed nicely and given better look.
Dealer button came in time
C9E02257-3BCF-4E77-B03C-291AE82C4AFB.jpeg

Added: you’ll love the $500’s radiant is nice once clean and it’s heavier than the $100’s

I had a couple of spares so I murdered them last night just to see what it would be like. They were a breeze with some NPR, way easier than I was expecting.

20220210_153645.jpg

I'm in the "finally getting around to it" boat also.

Trying to decide if this is sufficiently playable to keep or if these racks go into the sale pile. Leaning towards the sale pile.

120 / 120 / 120 / 100 / 50 (5s/25s/100s/500s/1000s).

Think could play t10000 with this and 12/12/7/5 starting stacks, but would color up with 500s - never played with that breakdown before.

I think i have too many chips to keep these....

View attachment 861751

I'm in the "finally getting around to it" boat also.

Trying to decide if this is sufficiently playable to keep or if these racks go into the sale pile. Leaning towards the sale pile.

120 / 120 / 120 / 100 / 50 (5s/25s/100s/500s/1000s).

Think could play t10000 with this and 12/12/7/5 starting stacks, but would color up with 500s - never played with that breakdown before.

I think i have too many chips to keep these....

You about to get some pms. Haha

I looked through the entire thread and used the search (fn) but did not see it so has anyone snapped pics with the Majestic Stars next to their Paulson Color Sample chips? Wondering what all the colors are. If it has already been done, someone please point me in the right direction

I'm rounding the bend on having these all cleaned, and it makes me pretty stoked.

I have a few (less than ten?) ones that are rack-checked to heck and back - has anyone got any tips for attacking these chips, or are they mostly a lost cause? My ultrasonic plus scrub brush doesn't touch the marks, and the Magic Eraser doesn't do a whole lot either. Even with elbow grease, it seems like some of it has become one with the chip/inlay.

I did also have a few $500s that did the discoloration thing during the wash cycle. I thought for a bit that it might be a surface issue, but various approved (and unapproved!) scrubbing techniques makes me think the clay is pretty much discolored.

I'm rounding the bend on having these all cleaned, and it makes me pretty stoked.

I have a few (less than ten?) ones that are rack-checked to heck and back - has anyone got any tips for attacking these chips, or are they mostly a lost cause? My ultrasonic plus scrub brush doesn't touch the marks, and the Magic Eraser doesn't do a whole lot either. Even with elbow grease, it seems like some of it has become one with the chip/inlay.

I did also have a few $500s that did the discoloration thing during the wash cycle. I thought for a bit that it might be a surface issue, but various approved (and unapproved!) scrubbing techniques makes me think the clay is pretty much discolored.
Rack marked chips I soak in hot water for 5 mins with max force oxy or crystal, whatever oxy you want and I use a dental scrapper to remove, circular motion medium to light force only. Once you try you’ll see how it starts to remove it.

Cleaned, oiled and ready to go!

Love the 25 chip color. The 100 is grayer than it appears in the picture. Would like it more if it was black rather than dark dark gray(charcoal?)

If anybody wants to trade me a rack of 25's for a rack of 1's pm me.
IMG_20220225_123651.jpg
IMG_20220225_123721.jpg

pics plz?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom