All Jack's Detroit Pr0n goes here (3 Viewers)

We can see what the pricing is, if he decides to split it up. I think I would be better off just purchasing the 25/100/500 from him and he sell the 1k & 5k to another person. I am not in a rush. I would like to get another set of chips sometime this year, however.

Color on these chips is insane :wow::jawdrop:
20190508_191126~2.jpg

Last edited:
Love the large logos. What are these type of chips called? I don’t see them often. It reminds me of the “one buck” Foxwoods chip.
The oversized inlays on the $5 Grand Opening chips?

I think it is Paulson's "grand inlay".

Someone else can correct me if I am wrong as I know Paulson has more than a few inlay sizes that I am not real familiar with.

Really love this beautiful chips. I will try to build a set but found 5$ will be harder imo...

I think the secondary 25s are beautiful but for a tourney set I prefer this variety of edge spots.
Makes sense. I'm also bias, I love color so I always get attracted to anything with nice contrast and bright edge spots.

I meant like the really used chips... not like awesome secondary PCA’s or the like. :tup:
The PCA secondaries were mint when Jim got them, but the primaries... Man those were worn (except of very few mint prim $1s). Prim $5s in mint condition would have been sooo awesome :)

Details on the photography por favor! Would love to know how this shot was taken.
Pretty simple, really. I bought a light box which came with some colored vinyl backdrops. The box is too small for all these chips so I just put the black vinyl sheet on the counter (with the back edge of the sheet curved up against the wall) and took a picture with my iPhone, no special lighting or anything.

Pretty simple, really. I bought a light box which came with some colored vinyl backdrops. The box is too small for all these chips so I just put the black vinyl sheet on the counter (with the back edge of the sheet curved up against the wall) and took a picture with my iPhone, no special lighting or anything.

Ah yes I remember you linked me to this thing before. Must have purchase not just for chips but photographing other stuff too. Worth the investment. Nicely done. I like the lighting effect in that pic, wherever it’s coming from.

Yeah the lighting is just from the overhead room light. The vinyl backdrop does a good job of turning it into a nice highlight.

Details on the photography por favor! Would love to know how this shot was taken.
Just using black cardboard, black construction paper, black poster board, black felt, on the surface and backdrop works very well to enhance the chips no matter what type of camera you’re using.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom