• 60+

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • 50-55

Votes: 11 8.1%

• Total voters

mcfilthy

High Hand
Reaction score
Curious. I am 42 this year. I saw a thread about cashless and discussions around it for home game. Got me thinking cause I never have cash on me. Just $20 for emergency on this key ring holder.

@Tommy

Somebody shut this poll down please. This information is insignificant as well as personal. Do you wanna know the average amount of children we all have? Average income? Married or divorced? The only poll I saw here that was personal but ok was how many total chips do you own. Please, nobody answer this poll until the Admins & Mods make a decision if it's not offensive to PCF

What is 'Agre'? Asking for a friend.

agre.PNG

@Tommy

Somebody shut this poll down please. This information is insignificant as well as personal. Do you wanna know the average amount of children we all have? Average income? Married or divorced? The only poll I saw here that was personal but ok was how many total chips do you own. Please, nobody answer this poll until the Admins & Mods make a decision if it's not offensive to PCF
IMG_9396.gif

@Tommy

I’m 57, make around 150, have 3 kids, surprisingly still married after 26 years, I have about 7 rotating sets of chips and two home built tables. I’m also a Leo and play sort of loose.

Ken (merkong)
Owner/Operator/Founder
*The Godfather Club MN
*Frogtown Card Club, St. Paul (retired)
*The Poker Family (our philosophy)

I’m 57, make around 150, have 3 kids, surprisingly still married after 26 years, I have about 7 rotating sets of chips and two home built tables. I’m also a Leo and play sort of loose.

Ken (merkong)
Owner/Operator/Founder
*The Godfather Club MN

Ken (merkong)
Owner/Operator/Founder
*The Godfather Club MN
You forgot to share your health issues

And the <= 10 total is higher than we'd like to admit....

Curious. I am 42 this year. I saw a thread about cashless and discussions around it for home game. Got me thinking cause I never have cash on me. Just $20 for emergency on this key ring holder.
I'm 20 years older than you, but same thing regarding carrying cash. I rarely have more than $20 in my wallet and use credit cards for absolutely everything that I can.

On the other hand, for poker, I prefer only playing with cash. When I started playing regular poker, I established a bankroll that is mostly used only for poker. Keep it in a bank bag in my desk, and take out what I need whenever I go to play poker. Put the winnings back into the bag, and will go to the bank to replenish it when I need to, but I haven't had to for quite a while, thankfully.

Too much overlap of ages, and 51-54 arent included!
Agreed. Too many categories. Should be 10 year ranges starting with 26-35 and get rid of the overlap of the "5s."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom