Advice on my CPC tournament set (1 Viewer)

shawn15p

Two Pair
Reaction score
So after missing out on buying a tournament set from the Cleveland Horseshoe sale, I thought I would customize something similar in color and edge spot scheme but the theme/name of the chips will be something different then just "Horseshoe"

I absolutely loved the 1K and 5k so I made those as close to be original as possible. I have secondary 25's and 100's as part of my cash set, so I kept the same color scheme but changed the edge spots.

I am not quite sure what theme I want to go with, I am from the Cleveland area and love all the sports teams, like to golf, ski, and a lot of other activities like that. I like the idea of a black inlay on one side and white on the other. I have a lot of different ideas going through my mind but not sure how to narrow it down to one design. Any input on theme or the chips themselves would be appreciated.

Tournament .png

These are about as close as I can get doing side-by-side CPC/HS samples
Screen Shot 10-22-16 at 08.33 PM.PNG

:)

DG Saturn is about as close as I find to the metallic spot
DGS.jpg

Thanks @Ronoh

If you end up coming tomorrow would you mind bringing your CPC color sample set for me to look at ???

And also the 1K for me to stare at and cry :D

If you end up coming tomorrow would you mind bringing your CPC color sample set for me to look at ???

And also the 1K for me to stare at and cry :D
Will do if I can make it but I'm still around 50/50. If I can't make it I'm happy to ship the CPC samples to you while you're in the design phase... when dropping the coin for customs the samples are really a must have :)

One thing I noticed with DG Saturn as an edge spot, it looks slightly opaque compared to the other colors. Hard to explain but I'll see if I can find a pic of what I mean.

One thing I noticed with DG Saturn as an edge spot, it looks slightly opaque compared to the other colors. Hard to explain but I'll see if I can find a pic of what I mean.
Saturn is awesome, it takes on a mind of it's own depending on the setting it's placed in. It's one of those colors you really can't judge based on samples and side-by-sides, wherever you put it it's not going to look exactly like the shade you envisioned... more often than not it will take what you wanted and improve on it :D
Sat.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom