Advantage Trophy a/k/a Advantage Awards & Engraving (Seating Cards) (2 Viewers)

MeridianFC

Flush
Reaction score
Has anyone used this company generally or these seating cards specifically? I found one person who ordered "All In" buttons from them but that's it. @krafticus I think they are in your neck of the woods.

https://advantagetrophy.com/product/poker-seat-cards-rectangular-professional-series/

I'm not dogmatic about it but, chip maniac though I am, I prefer non chips for other tournament token functions (though @GreekRedEye is sorely tempting me with his current GB).
yeah, about 5 miles from my house. I might look into them for some other things. thanks for the link

@Chris Manzoni Had some engraved plaques made up I think I saw in a YouTube video. Those could work well.

Also, this is an easy project for either a laser cutter or 2 color 3d printing too. Just brainstorming.
I remember those, though to be honest these look better.

BTW your GB looks baller. Just noticed you're local too! It's very tempting even given my differing philosophical approach to the thing.

For anyone interested here is the expressway to that buy:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/8-table-seating-chips-and-dealer-buttons.111485/

I literally just had a custom set made for 3 tables of 10 with my personal inlay design put into each card. I will take a picture when I get home tonight. They have fast turnaround and great communication. Great price too. Local shop quoted me twice the price as Advantage Trophy.

I literally just had a custom set made for 3 tables of 10 with my personal inlay design put into each card. I will take a picture when I get home tonight. They have fast turnaround and great communication. Great price too. Local shop quoted me twice the price as Advantage Trophy.
Following!!!

1700181301111.png

For 3 table plaques with 10 seating cards per table it was around $80+ shipping i believe. Using them this Saturday for the first time.

Those look great. What you're initial impression of quality?
I am extremely happy with what i received. I don't think there will be much wear and tear on them for their very limited purpose. I don't really have anything to compare them to. I will say after looking at them closer because of your question, that the material/plastic is probably thinner than i expected. However that obviously doesn't affect their function. The etching isn't very deep but again doesn't need to be. I hope that helps. Time will tell how they hold up. Im certain that how i handle and care for them will be the determining factor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom