Add a filter shortcut to the forums (1 Viewer)

studog

Pair
Reaction score
(There doesn't seem to be a better forum for this question.)

I visit the Classifieds often, and always want to see what's been put up for sale recently. So I open the filter dialog, select "First Message" and hit enter. This sorts the forum by time of first post, giving me the newest threads first, and punting replies to threads I'm not interested in to the back.

Can that filter be added as a shortcut?

The forums already have "Last Message" as a default, which gives the latest activity first.

That contains all forums though, and, it's hard enough to find that I hadn't found it. Took some effort to locate it from the front page.

I want to be in a forum, and then hit a button that changes from "Last Message descending" to "First Message descending".

Click watch at the top of the classifieds (or whatever else you’re interested in and you’ll get a notification whenever there’s an update

IMG_9176.jpeg

Click watch at the top of the classifieds (or whatever else you’re interested in and you’ll get a notification whenever there’s an update
That's awesome, but is an answer for a question I didn't ask. Thanks though.

Edit: Sometimes tone doesn't come across in the written word as well as in person. I really do mean thanks, and I appreciate your effort in posting.

That's awesome, but is an answer for a question I didn't ask. Thanks though.

Edit: Sometimes tone doesn't come across in the written word as well as in person. I really do mean thanks, and I appreciate your effort in posting.
IMG_9178.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom