ACF (Aviation Club de France) Plaques! Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipEnvy

Full House
Reaction score
Check these out!
Wanna own one? Limited availability.... see below.
img_1943-jpg.183860

@delaun is selling a small lot of these plaques. I'm interested from a collectors standpoint and imagine others are as well. In the original thread there seems to be enough interest to make this a possibility so I want to see if we can get this thing off the ground. We are halfway there, anyone else want in?

So far the interested parties are:

@ChipEnvy = 1 set
@Jeff = 1 set
@woog30 = 1 set
@liftapint = 2 sets

I'm surprised @liftaprint only wants 2 sets. Rumors of her SOP (stack of plaques) project must have been premature...

I'm surprised @liftaprint only wants 2 sets. Rumors of her SOP (stack of plaques) project must have been premature...

Trust me, I want more :)
But I might have to settle for SOP (SAMPLES of plaques) instead. :(

I'd be in, reshipping to Canada though - which I'm happy to pay for. 1 of each.

Shoot.... Sorry, didn't mention Price. The asking price is 650 Euro and there are 10 of each, so that makes it about $76 per set of plaques.

Damn I’ll take one of each if they become available.....
Figure I’m SOL but had to hit the brewery for a can release.....
I’m sure @liftapint understands priorities

Damn I’ll take one of each if they become available.....
Figure I’m SOL but had to hit the brewery for a can release.....
I’m sure @liftapint understands priorities

MIGHT be able to release one of my sets to you too. Hold the phone.

@Norman and @StevenM, sorry guys, but I was unable to work out a deal with the seller, so I do not have plaques to offer you.
I wish it would have worked out differently, but sorry.

Never mind...I reached an agreement with the seller. @Norman, you can have my 2 pair, you'll be sending payment directly to ChipEnvy. @StevenM, I have you covered too, but you'll be getting samples from me once I receive them. OK, everybody good?

Never mind...I reached an agreement with the seller. @Norman, you can have my 2 pair, you'll be sending payment directly to ChipEnvy. @StevenM, I have you covered too, but you'll be getting samples from me once I receive them. OK, everybody good?
I’m good with this @liftapint
Sorry I missed this two weeks ago!

What is the present status of the ACF plaques shipping out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom