Status
Not open for further replies.

toothpic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Passing this on for anyone interested. 19 Abiatti chip shuffle stack. A few are ceramic and a couple are 43 mm but most 39 mm injection molded. If you are interested in the GB but want to sample these chips first this is the perfect opportunity.

$48 PayPal FF shipped CONUS

FD76ECA8-ACA9-4EF8-A0C3-1D4F531E8A72.jpeg

C0FE222A-D26D-4F7F-8F52-6A3A062F2761.jpeg

Passing this on for anyone interested. 19 Abiatti chip shuffle stack. A few are ceramic and a couple are 43 mm but most 39 mm injection molded. If you are interested in the GB but want to sample these chips first this is the perfect opportunity.

$48 PayPal FF shipped CONUS

View attachment 406087
View attachment 406088
So will you be taking the plunge sir?

So will you be taking the plunge sir?
They are the only plastic chips I've liked so far. Way less slippery than Matsui and BJ. Quality is very nice and the colors vivid. It just comes at a bad time for me due to just acquiring my AS set but I will be getting at the very least a small set.

They are the only plastic chips I've liked so far. Way less slippery than Matsui and BJ. Quality is very nice and the colors vivid. It just comes at a bad time for me due to just acquiring my AS set but I will be getting at the very least a small set.
Yes, these chips are very much talked about in my local circle as well. I know a few PCFers now who want these. I guess I need to sample them also.

Like yourself, I am stuck financially, as I've reached into too many Cookie jars at once.

I'll vicariously live through my friends and fellow players who might get these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom