ABC Live Sale on Instagram Tuesday August 27 (1 Viewer)

Only three colors of 8V China clays left...I think I'll sell them for 5 cents a chip on the live sale. Half price from the already ridiculous price we blew through these at!

I won't be participating in the sale tonight. I would be interested in 1400 x the purple at a nickel a piece if there is any left. How much for labels? Wow........that's a lot of chips to label lol.

*Calls buddies for IG passwords*
Tuesday Afternoon: Make IG Account
Tuesday Evening: Participate in Live Sale for crazy cheap poker items
After coordinating the order afterwards, delete account.

Easy as that if you don't want to be on Instagram. ;)

For those of you borrowing IG accounts - it would probably be a good idea to let me know the IG account you are using, along with your PCF username. I was going to message through IG afterwards to coordinate shipping costs/payment, but if it's not an account you normally use, I'll go back here to do that.

@ABC Gifts and Awards, how does one participate if one has a meeting, and my not be able to get on IG? I'd like 125-200 brown 8v's to round out my set.

Also, while you're at it, I'll take 3 racks of reds and all the yellows you've been holding out on us! :D

@ABC Gifts and Awards, how does one participate if one has a meeting, and my not be able to get on IG? I'd like 125-200 brown 8v's to round out my set.

Also, while you're at it, I'll take 3 racks of reds and all the yellows you've been holding out on us! :D
Good question cause I’m relying on my Finance class to end early tonight.
Stuff is going to sell out fast...or maybe nothing will sell. I have no clue. If there's not a single viewer by 5 minutes in, I'm going home to have dinner. Pricing will only be good during the live sale. I'm just doing this for fun, and paying back the community. At the prices I'm going to offer, there's no way I can keep it open for long.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom