ABC Live Sale on Instagram Tuesday August 27 (1 Viewer)

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
We'll be doing a sale live on Instagram Tuesday, August 27th at 6pm PST (9pm EST). I don't even know what all we'll have for sale, but there will be lots of items. There will be a variety of chips, dealer buttons, storage, cards...who knows!

We will go live on Instagram at 6pm on our @brpropoker account. Be sure to follow us! If you don't have an Instagram account, this gives you a few days notice to get one!

See you on Tuesday!

-Gene

Sweet! Been waiting for this. How will orders be placed?
First person to respond that they want an item will get it. After the sale is over, we'll be in contact to get shipping address so we can calculate the shipping cost for all of the items purchased. Some items will be one of a kind, others will have plenty available.

Sigh...guess its time to get an IG accouht. I held out as long as possible.
You can always delete the app after next week! My goal is to offer deals that can't be resisted. Not sure if we'll do a Black Friday sale this year...at this point I would say we most likely won't. I'll be on live, so I'll most likely make some foolish offers that I shouldn't do in the heat of the moment! :wow::nailbite:

Check out the Instagram Live stories @brpropoker - I just put up a video showing a small portion of items that will be up for sale at crazy low prices on the live sale. Don't ask me if you can buy any of these ahead of time...they will all be sold during the sale!

For those of you who are new to Instagram - to see the Live Stories, do a search for brpropoker at the top of the app. The top result should be our brpropoker account, which has an orange Muertos chips photo for the profile picture. Tap on our account. This brings you to our profile page. At the top left, tap our profile picture, and then at the bottom it should pop up "View Story" and "Watch Live Video" buttons. Tap "Watch Live Video". Boom...there you are watching me. ;)

Note...the live video only shows for the next 24 hours, then it is gone.

I've avoided IG all this time, and now I need an account. Ugh, I'll have to use a fake name so my kids can't find me and pester me to like their stupid selfies.
You might have the best profile pic on PCF! Definitely make up a fake name for your IG account...you don't need your kids finding you!

You might have the best profile pic on PCF! Definitely make up a fake name for your IG account...you don't need your kids finding you!

Haha, thanks for noticing! My Nevada Jacks are a fantastic travel set. I take them with me to tournaments for cash games when I inevitably bust out. Your site, service, and products are awesome!

Check out the Instagram Live stories @brpropoker - I just put up a video showing a small portion of items that will be up for sale at crazy low prices on the live sale. Don't ask me if you can buy any of these ahead of time...they will all be sold during the sale!

For those of you who are new to Instagram - to see the Live Stories, do a search for brpropoker at the top of the app. The top result should be our brpropoker account, which has an orange Muertos chips photo for the profile picture. Tap on our account. This brings you to our profile page. At the top left, tap our profile picture, and then at the bottom it should pop up "View Story" and "Watch Live Video" buttons. Tap "Watch Live Video". Boom...there you are watching me. ;)

Note...the live video only shows for the next 24 hours, then it is gone.

This would be a whole lot easier if you just sold them to me ahead of time...

Only three colors of 8V China clays left...I think I'll sell them for 5 cents a chip on the live sale. Half price from the already ridiculous price we blew through these at!
IMG_4185.jpg

So I went and created an IG account, only to find that there is already a '@mikejuly' and a '@moxie_mike' on the platform.

@moxie_mike turns out to be a gay guy in England who plays board games with his parents.

@mikejuly is an Asian guy somewhere with an affinity for Japanese whiskys.

The things you learn.

So I went and created an IG account, only to find that there is already a '@mikejuly' and a '@moxie_mike' on the platform.

@moxie_mike turns out to be a gay guy in England who plays board games with his parents.

@mikejuly is an Asian guy somewhere with an affinity for Japanese whiskys.

The things you learn.
Seems like they've raised the bar high on you lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom