ABC Live Sale on Instagram Tuesday August 27 (2 Viewers)

That was fun Gene. I was on my wife's instagram. her account is court82 or something close to that. you can pm me for shipping cost and invoice stuff. Thanks for the fun sale.

Thanks to all who participated in the live sale! It was a bit overwhelming to do by myself - next time I'll definitely have some help while I'm doing the sale. (Who knows when that might be).

I'm trying to get PM's sent off to everyone that I know on here, but apparently I'm sending more PM's than the system is happy with and it keeps making me wait to send. Might wait until morning to get the rest sent off.

Thanks,
Gene

I missed it, I was in right at 10 and couldn’t find it, so I gave up. Hopefully there wasn’t anything I really wanted.

The sale was a lot of fun, Gene. I didn't need or want anything from the half hour, but if IG flash sales became a regular thing I'd be in every time!

So I went and created an IG account, only to find that there is already a '@mikejuly' and a '@moxie_mike' on the platform.

@moxie_mike turns out to be a gay guy in England who plays board games with his parents.

@mikejuly is an Asian guy somewhere with an affinity for Japanese whiskys.

The things you learn.

Hmmm weird.
Those would have been my first two thoughts when I picture who you are in real life. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I thought the sale went well and was a lot of fun. Granted, I wasn't trying to snap up some of the limited items so I didn't have to worry about potential lag and typing before others. Also, I was watching it with my wife in the room so she "helped" me by making sure I didn't make un-needed purchases (sad face).

My IG is burnscb. If it is easier to communicate here, I will happily communicate through PM here rather than IG.

Again, thanks for a fun sale.

Only had a chance to get away from work for a few minutes and saw NJ cards and 400 ct carriers for sale. Sorry I missed it but it sounds like it went well.

Hmmm weird.
Those would have been my first two thoughts when I picture who you are in real life. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Well I guess it would surprise you to learn that I'm a 6'3" hulk of a man who strangely enough bears a strong resemblance to the person pictured on the left. Sorry to shatter your illusions Mr. Simmons :)

If you bought something in the IG Live sale, and we haven't started a PM here, it means I don't know the correlation between your IG/PCF names. Please message me to let me know as I've found it's much easier to do the PM's on here than on IG.

Thanks,
Gene

Some plastic NJ decks, some dealer buttons, the 400-chip carriers, and a good deal on brpro ceramics. Did not get to all the dealer buttons, the copag cards, or some other things that were on the desk and I've forgotten about.

Also if you bought something, you get a free card shuffler, just pay shipping.

I forgot about it and I missed the sale. I was in Disneyland that day. Then we drove up to MountainView after for a wedding on the weekend. I could of visited the ABC shop instead of going to the History of Computers Museum. Damn kids and their vacation needs. Next time.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom