ABC Gifts and Awards Moving Sale!

OK. Some of us are boycotting a certain manufacturer. Not that "not buying" some cards they made 10 years ago will have any tangible effect, but I suppose there is some symbolic victory in the gesture if they are indeed the manufacturer.

I'll look at the boxes on Monday and see if I can figure it out. Who are we boycotting?

OK. Some of us are boycotting a certain manufacturer. Not that "not buying" some cards they made 10 years ago will have any tangible effect, but I suppose there is some symbolic victory in the gesture if they are indeed the manufacturer.

I couldn't find any info on the packaging, so I checked with Jim (the original Nevada Jack)...he doesn't remember the name of the company but it definitely wasn't Modiano. So, buy these cards with no regret! :)

Jampiece

Sitting Out
Thanks. Ill run these at 1/10th for cash game and once I grab another cash game this'll make a decent t1000 set. Thanks to ABC for running this sale.

Top Bottom