ABC Gifts and Awards Moving Sale! (1 Viewer)

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone-

We've got some very big plans for 2018...looks like we'll be moving soon into a much larger location! Time to start cleaning up, and sell some of the stuff that I don't want to move! I'll start off with these Chipco - Tournament Player's Club chips. You can read about the background of them here: Chipco Tournament Players Club Poker Chips

There are approximately (not guaranteeing my count but I think I'm right) 447 of the red $5 chips and 279 of the green $25 chips. Trays not included (they're broken and worthless anyway). SOLD!

IMG_7303.JPG
IMG_7302.JPG

Last edited:
We have some of these Ultimate Bet laser engraved cases that we got along with all of the Nevada Jacks stuff back in the day. They're really cool cases, except for the fact that they are from one of the biggest poker scandals. Or maybe that makes it even better. LOL. Cases fit 500 chips. SOLD OUT!

IMG_7300.JPG
IMG_7301.JPG

Last edited:
Chipco Tournament Players Club chips are sold!

I've had two members from MD as about shipping costs...if we can ship together to MD that will save on shipping cost.

Everybody get two cases. The second ships MUCH cheaper than the first!
Everybody should get two cases because its an often ignore fact that chips prefer to be snuggled in the warmth of wood and felt than the cold hard plastic prisons of racks and birdcages.

Everybody should get two cases because its an often ignore fact that chips prefer to be snuggled in the warmth of wood and felt than the cold hard plastic prisons of racks and birdcages.
Did you already order some? Or do you want to split shipping and meet up at a game in the future?

Did you already order some? Or do you want to split shipping and meet up at a game in the future?
I didn't. Good idea, but I've already got more cases than chips, so I'll leave these bargain priced beauties to the rest of you.

If you buy a 2500 sq ft house, you fill it eventually with 2500 sq ft of household items.

I am taking the same approach to poker chip storage. I have 1100 chips and room for 3500 to 4200 or so. If my poker game takes off, look out!

Only 2 cases left now! I honestly thought I'd have these cases forever. Thanks to all of you who have purchased them!

Next up, 150 ceramic chips - Borrowed Time 25 denomination. This used to be a BR Pro stock design. $30, US Shipping included. SOLD!
IMG_7304.JPG

Last edited:
More BR Pro stuff - Card Wars 2 Denomination. I can't remember selling any of this denomination other than sample sets, not sure why the previous owner had so many of them. If you want to have a $2 heads up game these would be great. :) $30 for 150 chips, US shipping included. 900 chips total available.

IMG_7305.JPG

More BR Pro stuff - Card Wars 2 Denomination. I can't remember selling any of this denomination other than sample sets, not sure why the previous owner had so many of them. If you want to have a $2 heads up game these would be great. :) $30 for 150 chips, US shipping included. 900 chips total available.

View attachment 149146
Damn tempting for a limit set

I think there was a huge "B Tournament" group buy once up on a time. Here are 30 credit card sized plaques that go along with that theme. 15 of the 25,000 plaque, and 15 of the 100,000 plaque. Only one batch of 30 available. SOLD!

IMG_7306.JPG

Last edited:
Here are some Tiki chips that were in the BR Pro stuff...the colors are off on this batch so they don't match with the normal chips. Not sure what happened that caused this, but this would be a cool set if you aren't trying to match to other chips. If you don't have the regular colors right next to the chips, these look great. If you do compare, it's a slight greenish tint on these.

1125 chips total. Weird breakdown:

325 blue $.25
225 white $1
175 red $5
75 green $25
150 black $100
50 purple $500
125 orange $1000

SOLD!

IMG_7307.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    217.4 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom