ABC Gifts and Awards Moving Sale! (2 Viewers)

We manufacture the chips here in a California. There are counterfeit Nevada Jack chips that come from China. Those are not from Sunfly...a company in China actually emailed me once telling me that they could sell me Skulls chips cheaper than wherever I buy them from in the US. When I responded and told them that we manufacture them, and own the trademark and that we would be having our lawyer contact them, their email and website mysteriously got shut down.

Ok XD I talk about the chips, but they can make plastic cards in Hongkong or CHina, why not.

We manufacture the chips here in a California. There are counterfeit Nevada Jack chips that come from China. Those are not from Sunfly...a company in China actually emailed me once telling me that they could sell me Skulls chips cheaper than wherever I buy them from in the US. When I responded and told them that we manufacture them, and own the trademark and that we would be having our lawyer contact them, their email and website mysteriously got shut down.
How would you even go after them i thought there were no copyright laws in china?

IMG_7434.JPG
I wonder if the term "hot off the press" was referring to poker chips? These already cooled quite a bit by the time I was able to snap the photo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom