abby99's Mixed-Game Cards

Resource abby99's Mixed-Game Cards (1 Viewer) New Version 2020-12-04

abby99 updated abby99's Mixed-Game Cards with a new update entry:

Updates for 2016-08-25

The compressed file includes:
  • A phone/tablet-friendly PDF file that can also be used for printing on 3x5 index cards;
  • A new PDF file with four cards to a page suitable for printing on 8.5x11 card stock;
  • A new PDF file with 9 cards to a page, suitable as a reference;
  • A consolidated DOCX file with the underlying Word documents that can be used for printing on 3x5 index cards; and
  • A README file with comments on printing.

The major changes from the preceding...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What did you think of the sleeves?

I bought a package of both versions, standard and premium. I prefer the premium sleeves because they are stiffer and feel a bit more substantial. The premium sleeves are still very inexpensive at 7 cents each. The pain was in resizing the pages and adjusting the margins so that the cards would fit and the contents centered.

Laminating seems to produce better results, but as often as I've been tweaking the files, I might be better off asking my players to download the electronic version on their phones. :whistle: :whistling:

Speaking of tweaks, I just noticed an inconsistency and need to redo the files again. I'll upload them shortly.

By the way, the collection now has 100 different games. (y) :thumbsup:

Edit: The download button now links to the correct file.

Last edited:

abby99's Mixed-Game Cards

Updates 10-02-2016

New games:
Super Razz
Super Stud
Super Stud 8

Chowaha
Added Chowaha (high only)
Corrected best hands on 2-card Chowaha (must use both hole cards)
Replaced image on 4-card Chowaha

Noted maximum number of players
7-Card /Flip (8)
7-Card Stud (8)
Chowaha 8, 4-card (9)
Cowpie (8)
Kentrel (7)
Mississippi Stud (8)
Mississippi Studugi (8)
Oakland Raiders (8)
Q (8)
Razz (8)
Scrotum (8)
Shuck (8)
Southside (8)
Tahoe Pitch & Roll (7)

Reactions: Uzi
what is the preferred method of getting these like @bergs had laminated @jbutler ? did you just take a usb file to staples or kinkos and have them laminate and cut for you? rough estimate on cost if you wouldnt mind sharing, or pm me

what is the preferred method of getting these like @bergs had laminated @jbutler ? did you just take a usb file to staples or kinkos and have them laminate and cut for you? rough estimate on cost if you wouldnt mind sharing, or pm me

I emailed the files to a local print shop and designated which to print on which colors. Total for heavy card stock with lamination was about $100 IIRC. Looked in my emails to confirm, but don't see the final quote. It was within $20 either way, though.

Updates 12-20-2016

Updates since 10-02-2016

Cowpie: Added final betting round
Moved Chowaha to the Omaha section
Changed “Double Flop” to “Double Board” for clarity

New Game Cards
Big Bet

3-Hand Hold’em
3-Hand Hold’em 8
6-Card Omaha
6-Card Omaha 8
2 or 5 Omaha
2 or 5 Omaha 8
Route 66 (6-Card Dramaha)
Showmaha
Showmaha 8
5-Card Stud
Billabong
Mississippi Stud
Mississippi Stud 8
Mississippi Studugi
Oxford Stud
7-Card Shuck​

Fixed Limit
3-Hand...​

AGAIN? Glad I didn't print. I'm actually headed out for cardstock... the stuff I have won't fit in my printer. (I have 12" x 12", actually purchased for laser-cutting.)

AGAIN? Glad I didn't print. I'm actually headed out for cardstock... the stuff I have won't fit in my printer. (I have 12" x 12", actually purchased for laser-cutting.)

Sorry -- I didn't like the way the titles looked and it wasn't until last night that I figured out how to make them look better (Thermonuclear Armageddon Pineapple). It was only those two cards.

FWIW, my "AGAIN?" was meant to be humorous, lack of an emoticon notwithstanding.

I totally respect and appreciate the attention to detail! THANKS!

I'm torn between getting colored card stock, or printing white - I like the color coding idea, but I don't have a PDF editor that will let me color them up. (I have a color laser, and the colors rarely get used, anyway.)

FWIW, my "AGAIN?" was meant to be humorous, lack of an emoticon notwithstanding.

I totally respect and appreciate the attention to detail! THANKS!

I'm torn between getting colored card stock, or printing white - I like the color coding idea, but I don't have a PDF editor that will let me color them up. (I have a color laser, and the colors rarely get used, anyway.)

LOL! "Again?" is what I say to myself every time I post another update. At least I had the foresight to know that this project will never be finalized. I've added so many cards to my own deck.

I can edit the PDF file for you if you would let me know what colors you would like to use for each section. It's very easy to do. Our local group likes the colors. At a minimum I would use one color for the big-bet games and another for the limit games.

LOL! "Again?" is what I say to myself every time I post another update. At least I had the foresight to know that this project will never be finalized. I've added so many cards to my own deck.

I can edit the PDF file for you if you would let me know what colors you would like to use for each section. It's very easy to do. Our local group likes the colors. At a minimum I would use one color for the big-bet games and another for the limit games.

I'd love to use the same colors your group likes and /or trust your picks - more colors is better to separate the games. Am at the store now and will pick up white stock!

I'd love to use the same colors your group likes and /or trust your picks - more colors is better to separate the games. Am at the store now and will pick up white stock!

PM your email addy to me. I won't be able to do this until tomorrow at the earliest -- poker tonight and tomorrow night!!

I may just be not understanding but what is the difference between Inverse Omaha and regular Omaha?

I may just be not understanding but what is the difference between Inverse Omaha and regular Omaha?

In regular Omaha, there is a qualifier for the low and no qualifier for the high (e.g., King high could win the high half). In other words, there is always a high, but sometimes there is no qualifying low.

In Inverse Omaha, there is NO qualifier for the low, but there is a qualifier of 3-of-a-kind for high. In other words, there is always a low, but sometimes there is no qualifying high. It's an interesting game.

Finished my cards last night - laser-printed on 8.5 x 11 card stock, cut by hand. Color prints on white. Not laminated - these things make a thick stack without lamination.

The Nut House now has a full set of mixed-game cards. I may try to arrange better pr0n later, but for now - THANKS, @abby99 !!!

upload_2016-12-27_15-7-20.png

Pink are the big-bet games.
Limit Holdem' - Yellow
Limit Omaha - Orange
Limit Draw - Blue
Limit Stud - Green

If doing it again, I might break the big-bet games into two colors.

Looking forward to tonight!

Finished my cards last night - laser-printed on 8.5 x 11 card stock, cut by hand. Color prints on white. Not laminated - these things make a thick stack without lamination.

The Nut House now has a full set of mixed-game cards. I may try to arrange better pr0n later, but for now - THANKS, @abby99 !!!

View attachment 72638

Pink are the big-bet games.
Limit Holdem' - Yellow
Limit Omaha - Orange
Limit Draw - Blue
Limit Stud - Green

If doing it again, I might break the big-bet games into two colors.

Looking forward to tonight!

For sale :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom